Solved Account email recovery

• Thread starter Perfect
  • Start date
  • Views 253
P

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
Reaction score
So this is the thing i know the gamertag and have the gamertag on my xbox (console banned)
How do i recover the email since i have no clue what email adress i used

K

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Call Microsoft, you will probably not be able to.

A

A Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this is the thing i know the gamertag and have the gamertag on my xbox (console banned)
How do i recover the email since i have no clue what email adress i used

Extract the gt from the banned console and put it on an unbanned console, sign into live and when you're on the dash in the top right corner, there will be your email. if not you can enable it to show you email.

P

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
Reaction score
Extract the gt from the banned console and put it on an unbanned console, sign into live and when you're on the dash in the top right corner, there will be your email. if not you can enable it to show you email.

yea that was what i was thinking of but me or my friends dont really play xbox when im at their house

P

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
Reaction score
Call Microsoft, you will probably not be able to.

Was thinking about doing that i think imma try to get the account on a friends console first

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
If you can put it on another console then you can get it like that but if you are trying to call xbox you need to tell them to send a email to your alts and if you get a verify code from MS then you can get it back. If you don't have a alt that you have access to then you are F'ed.

P

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
Reaction score
If you can put it on another console then you can get it like that but if you are trying to call xbox you need to tell them to send a email to your alts and if you get a verify code from MS then you can get it back. If you don't have a alt that you have access to then you are F'ed.

Yes i know my alt email

Top Bottom