• Start date
  • Views 354
Perfect

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
10th Anniversary Programmer Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is the thing i know the gamertag and have the gamertag on my xbox (console banned)
How do i recover the email since i have no clue what email adress i used

A Toast

A Toast

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is the thing i know the gamertag and have the gamertag on my xbox (console banned)
How do i recover the email since i have no clue what email adress i used

Extract the gt from the banned console and put it on an unbanned console, sign into live and when you're on the dash in the top right corner, there will be your email. if not you can enable it to show you email.

Perfect

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
Reaction score
Sin$
Extract the gt from the banned console and put it on an unbanned console, sign into live and when you're on the dash in the top right corner, there will be your email. if not you can enable it to show you email.

yea that was what i was thinking of but me or my friends dont really play xbox when im at their house

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can put it on another console then you can get it like that but if you are trying to call xbox you need to tell them to send a email to your alts and if you get a verify code from MS then you can get it back. If you don't have a alt that you have access to then you are F'ed.

Perfect

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can put it on another console then you can get it like that but if you are trying to call xbox you need to tell them to send a email to your alts and if you get a verify code from MS then you can get it back. If you don't have a alt that you have access to then you are F'ed.

Yes i know my alt email

Top Bottom
Login
Register