• Thread starter 1bigrisktaker
  • Start date
  • Views 40,618
1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So Sunday morning I decided to test out the account dupe to try and get money and rank back. I created a brand new account and got to work testing multiple different ways. On character one i got the outfits but no rank, no money. I then switched to character two on both accounts. I failed and spawned in with the standard receiver outfit. I then noticed that I had a car on my mini map. I turned around and had a 3D modded car with F1’s on it. Well, being that i only had $3000 I decided to sell it for like $600k. I then bought a garage and was hoping there were cars in there. I went to look but there was nothing. I went back to story through character wheel then went back online. I spawned in my new garage and it was full of modded cars from my doner account. I moved them all around and drove the modded bmx bikes out one by one. Later I found out that was not required. I then sell a few more cars to buy more garages. I do it over and over for the next few hours till I hit my sell limit but still needed cash. Then I used BEFF and my two consoles to apartment swap my way to 12 million dollars. I buy every garage and hanger in the game. Even all my planes came over. Then I took some cash and went back to character one to buy some garages and see if I would get lucky. No such luck. I’ll try and figure it out when I have more time. If someone finds the proper steps let me know. I could care less about the credit. Happy glitching

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So Sunday morning I decided to test out the account dupe to try and get money and rank back. I created a brand new account and got to work testing multiple different ways. On character one i got the outfits but no rank, no money. I then switched to character two on both accounts. I failed and spawned in with the standard receiver outfit. I then noticed that I had a car on my mini map. I turned around and had a 3D modded car with F1’s on it. Well, being that i only had $3000 I decided to sell it for like $600k. I then bought a garage and was hoping there were cars in there. I went to look but there was nothing. I went back to story through character wheel then went back online. I spawned in my new garage and it was full of modded cars from my doner account. I moved them all around and drove the modded bmx bikes out one by one. Later I found out that was not required. I then sell a few more cars to buy more garages. I do it over and over for the next few hours till I hit my sell limit but still needed cash. Then I used BEFF and my two consoles to apartment swap my way to 12 million dollars. I buy every garage and hanger in the game. Even all my planes came over. Then I took some cash and went back to character one to buy some garages and see if I would get lucky. No such luck. I’ll try and figure it out when I have more time. If someone finds the proper steps let me know. I could care less about the credit. Happy glitching
great work brother

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're definitely on to something here. Would you be willing to share what you did in more of a step form, maybe some of us here can help you work on it.

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some posted a video on you tube already. It’s a little different than how I did it.

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here is a link. Account dupe transfer modded cars:

Thanks for posting a video but it is incorrect. You do not need any garages. And they do not even need to be the same garages. I spawned in on a new account with nothing but the 500k that rockstar gave me and a single car from my doner account. I think the key here is to be on a new account that does not own anycars. I did it again yesterday on another new account. Then Did apartment swap to 15 million and bought everything again. I’ll do second character next weekend. This takes 2-3 hours to complete buying everything. I also never needed to swap cars in garages as they just saved automatically.

G

GlitchTester

Reaction score
Sin$
Works on OldGen GTA version on xbox one and series.
Transfer all garages with cars/modded cars from one donator account to the reciever account
- Do the account dupe glitch until you got an infinite loading screen
- go to your dashboard settings and disconnect your internet
- Reconnect it, back in story go to director mode
- do the "kill the bird" part (similar in the semi frozen money glitch)
- go back online
- purchase all properties/garages (exactly the same) where the donator has all his cars in
- visit each garage and you ´ll find all the cars/modded cars from your friend inside
- move/switch all cars inside and change outfit for saving the garage
- do it in each garage you want to get the cars

That´s it.. Link below.

What you will get doing this account dupe glitch if the donator account already has it:
- Modded cars
- Pegasus vehicles
- FastRun
- Achievements
- Statistics
- Unlocks (tatoo, liveries, face paintings...)
- Max skill...

what you dont get (was patched):
- No money transfer
- No level transfer

link to the video:

Last edited:
G

GlitchTester

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting a video but it is incorrect. You do not need any garages. And they do not even need to be the same garages. I spawned in on a new account with nothing but the 500k that rockstar gave me and a single car from my doner account. I think the key here is to be on a new account that does not own anycars. I did it again yesterday on another new account. Then Did apartment swap to 15 million and bought everything again. I’ll do second character next weekend. This takes 2-3 hours to complete buying everything. I also never needed to swap cars in garages as they just saved automatically.
So try it..the video is absolutely correct. i did it several times with this method and it works great. do not need garages? how will you transfer modded cars if not having garages? and you have the donar car on a new char because the car was out on the donar account and not in the garage. if you do it on a new account and character then its also not necessary to do the birds part. if you want to transfer modded cars from acc to acc - to an existing account and existing chars then do exactly all the steps shown in the video. i think most of the gamers have already accs and chars and they dont want to creat always new accounts or chars

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So try it..the video is absolutely correct. i did it several times with this method and it works great. do not need garages? how will you transfer modded cars if not having garages? and you have the donar car on a new char because the car was out on the donar account and not in the garage. if you do it on a new account and character then its also not necessary to do the birds part. if you want to transfer modded cars from acc to acc - to an existing account and existing chars then do exactly all the steps shown in the video. i think most of the gamers have already accs and chars and they dont want to creat always new accounts or chars
You are correct that I did not do the bird part. I just spawned in with a car on the street. But every time I bought more garages and went to story mode and back I would have cars in the garages. It was like my whole account was copied except I didn’t own any garages. I have done the bird method for about 2 months and yes you have to move the cars and ride the bikes out. Like I was saying I just did it a different way but get the same result.

T

Turtle166

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been sitting on this for a few months but think you smart folks have figured it out

Theres no need to swap the slots or anything with this method. I know there was another method that required it

1. Do the dupe like normal
2. Once you're in online host a short race and finish it like before to save the cash and rank(ik this doesn't save or transfer anymore) - notice how you can choose any car from the donor account on this account
3. Now you should spawn with a random car from your original account.
4. Head offline(story) then back online
5. Start buying garages(think you can just buy 1 and at this stage you should have all your cars as you continue to buy garages anytime in the future) - I buy all garages at this stage
6. Do NOT go to warstocks website as that will mean you get deadslots for Terrorbyte for some reason.
7. Now turn off the game and turn it on again fully
8. Buy avenger and Terrorbyte, moc etc and you should get the donor account ones.

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this possible to do on New gen gta?
The account dupe was only available for the old version of the game. As long as it is the old version being played on the next gen console then it will work as far as I know. Happy glitching

C

canthitshat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cash and rank still works too the method is just being kept private. I don't know how to do it but I know it works 100%

Top Bottom
Login
Register