What's new

Question Accidently lifted 1 of the 2 solder pads on C7R122 resistor point.(Xenon board)

• Thread starter BluesMan67
  • Start date
  • Views 331
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,Need some help please if possible.
Long story short.I went and accidently lifted 1 or the 2 resistor pads on C7R122 point (pad nearest to a tiny black resistor) when i was desoldering the resistor for RGH1.2.
I used an "Alternate" point on the top of the board and the console was glitching spot on.
Was fitting a 5cm 12v cooling fan to the CPU heatsink,put everything back together and the console would not glitch at all.So i flashed back the stock nand image but the board would not boot into stock dashboard and i got 3x red lights and 1022 secondary error code.
Now i've managed to re-solder the original resistor i removed from the C7R122 point to the pad that's still there and un-damaged and i've soldered a small length of 28awg Kynar wire from the other end of the resistor to the "Left solder point"on the tiny black resistor/that is just above the pad i accidently lifted from C7R122.Hoping this might get my board to work again.
I tried to upload a picture but i got an error message on here,that ended with "Please contact an administrator" so i'm unable to upload a photo for you guys to see.

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Solved.found it was 3 red lights when i reflashed the stock nand back.Reflowed the board again and all sorted now :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register