• Thread starter BroSafari
  • Start date
  • Views 1,504
BroSafari

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday i've accidently duped my MOC, i did the last mission of the Opressor and i won it, and spawned in my bunker afterwards, then i came out and i requested my MOC it was invisible in front of me. so i called a cargobob and pulled up and suddenly it appeared and then i requested my MOC again and boom i had 2 MOC's, only the first one wasnt counted as a MOC for me, i was able to drive it but wasnt able to drive it in my bunker it said; You cant drive someone else's MOC into your bunker.

IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe the game thought you didnt have it so it gave you another one, making the other one an NPC vehicle

BroSafari

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe the game thought you didnt have it so it gave you another one, making the other one an NPC vehicle
On the map my MOC was visible somewhere else, so the game knew i already had one, it really duped, but i was unable to store it.

batroxfox333

batroxfox333

Reaction score
Sin$
Do it again with a pv stored in it .. it can lead to a dupe glitch

Bigjdontplay

Bigjdontplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try the same thing with a car you might have found a way to give cars to friend

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be the same glitch for our other "spawn on demand" items ..
I have had two yachts spawn in
They both had a marker on the map
But I could only enter one... definitely can be a dupe or gctf?:wink:

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to use that to say... Dupe your MOC and by extension the vehicle within its storage bay for a new money glitch? Though I'm not sure if it would be possible to create clean plate dupes this way.

Yeswiican

Yeswiican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"my MOC it was invisible in front of me. so i called a cargobob and pulled up"

Bruh you're weird haha

BroSafari

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"my MOC it was invisible in front of me. so i called a cargobob and pulled up"

Bruh you're weird haha
Hahaha bruh, it was my MOC, so i called a cargobob and hooked that invisible MOC upto the air, and it became visible.

I didnt mean pullup hahaha.

Three words long

Three words long

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like others have said, try it with a PV inside it. Try going inside it or requesting the car from the MOC, what we'll need to do is get the car from the duped MOC out of the MOC. So having your friend inside the original/dupe might make the original car stick (or the opposite effect) and through that you'll be able have a dupe. If your friend could get inside it (the car) could be a GCTF glitch, hell, this glitch might involve giving the entire MOC to the friend... Could be crazy...

Three words long

Three words long

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and Dabking1312 tried to replicate this to no success. Spawned at the drop off point for the Oppressors. MOC was working as normal. Are you able to replicate the glitch with success and if so can you provide full video?

Top Bottom
Login
Register