Patched Accidently duped my MOC

• Thread starter BroSafari
  • Start date
  • Views 1,368
B

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday i've accidently duped my MOC, i did the last mission of the Opressor and i won it, and spawned in my bunker afterwards, then i came out and i requested my MOC it was invisible in front of me. so i called a cargobob and pulled up and suddenly it appeared and then i requested my MOC again and boom i had 2 MOC's, only the first one wasnt counted as a MOC for me, i was able to drive it but wasnt able to drive it in my bunker it said; You cant drive someone else's MOC into your bunker.

I

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the game thought you didnt have it so it gave you another one, making the other one an NPC vehicle

B

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the game thought you didnt have it so it gave you another one, making the other one an NPC vehicle
On the map my MOC was visible somewhere else, so the game knew i already had one, it really duped, but i was unable to store it.

B

batroxfox333

Reaction score
Do it again with a pv stored in it .. it can lead to a dupe glitch

B

Bigjdontplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try the same thing with a car you might have found a way to give cars to friend

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It could be the same glitch for our other "spawn on demand" items ..
I have had two yachts spawn in
They both had a marker on the map
But I could only enter one... definitely can be a dupe or gctf?:wink:

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a way to use that to say... Dupe your MOC and by extension the vehicle within its storage bay for a new money glitch? Though I'm not sure if it would be possible to create clean plate dupes this way.

Y

Yeswiican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"my MOC it was invisible in front of me. so i called a cargobob and pulled up"

Bruh you're weird haha

B

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"my MOC it was invisible in front of me. so i called a cargobob and pulled up"

Bruh you're weird haha
Hahaha bruh, it was my MOC, so i called a cargobob and hooked that invisible MOC upto the air, and it became visible.

I didnt mean pullup hahaha.

G

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could be a way to get hauler into garage with gc2f???

T

Three words long

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like others have said, try it with a PV inside it. Try going inside it or requesting the car from the MOC, what we'll need to do is get the car from the duped MOC out of the MOC. So having your friend inside the original/dupe might make the original car stick (or the opposite effect) and through that you'll be able have a dupe. If your friend could get inside it (the car) could be a GCTF glitch, hell, this glitch might involve giving the entire MOC to the friend... Could be crazy...

P

Phillip Suflita

Reaction score
Sounds like potential...

T

Three words long

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and Dabking1312 tried to replicate this to no success. Spawned at the drop off point for the Oppressors. MOC was working as normal. Are you able to replicate the glitch with success and if so can you provide full video?

Top Bottom