What's new

Solved Accidentally filled 2 Garages with dirty Cars & sold 2 of them

Nico1300

Nico1300

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello :smile: 2 days ago i started doing a money glitch with duping cars. At first i used an Sultan RS with ifruit plate.I also respected the daily sell limit and never sold more than 2 cars a hour & max 8, per day and then 30 hours nothing. Then i thought about using a elegy retro custom because you will get like 900k per car. I filled 1 & a half garage with duped retros. But i forgot to put an ifruit plate on it. I sold 2 dirty cars. Now I've got a ton of dirty retro elegys & i think I'm flagged for glitching?? I read a lot topics about daily sell limit but because im not very good at English i got a little bit confused. What should i do next to get that retro customs away? And what's about that sale limit ? Thanks for reading :smile:

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello :smile: 2 days ago i started doing a money glitch with duping cars. At first i used an Sultan RS with ifruit plate.I also respected the daily sell limit and never sold more than 2 cars a hour & max 8, per day and then 30 hours nothing. Then i thought about using a elegy retro custom because you will get like 900k per car. I filled 1 & a half garage with duped retros. But i forgot to put an ifruit plate on it. I sold 2 dirty cars. Now I've got a ton of dirty retro elegys & i think I'm flagged for glitching?? I read a lot topics about daily sell limit but because im not very good at English i got a little bit confused. What should i do next to get that retro customs away? And what's about that sale limit ? Thanks for reading :smile:
You could sell them or go on to the store and buy the cars you'd like in the game and replace them. Up to you really what you do.

Upvote 0
AlmightyEthann

AlmightyEthann

Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have 3 garages full off duped elergy retros I'm selling 2 a day, just keep doing that & you should be good or just replace them with normal elergys if you don't want to risk it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register