What's new

Patched Accidental Dupe, New Money Glitch Method?

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so the modded garage thing is happening and I got the infection with the Satellite and me and my Sandking XL fell through the map and I spawned with my Sandking in the Downtown, drove it back to my garage and it had duped it. I believe this could be a new dupe method, just kind of difficult to do.

EDIT - Thought I would tell you. It should sell the vehicles for same exact price, (Testing now)

Solidzx

Solidzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of this too since the car doesnt leave the garage the proper way but my cars dont go through the map lol they are stick to the ground.. it doesnt give God mode too sadly

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Infection with satellite just went way over my head what are you talking about?

Tieskuh

Tieskuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol figured that out.. but the question is: Does it makes sense where to fall through map?

Tieskuh

Tieskuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work out for me.. cant get in infected... set sparn to garage, drive to the red garage to get under the map, fall of the edge and quickly load new session... did it 8 times without succes... :wink:

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try this, just going to see if i can get infected.

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol figured that out.. but the question is: Does it makes sense where to fall through map?
Dont read enjoy:wink: like: "enjoy making money" because you only get the endless fall true the map thing right after loading again.

Monaco_Conqueror

Monaco_Conqueror

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so the modded garage thing is happening and I got the infection with the Satellite and me and my Sandking XL fell through the map and I spawned with my Sandking in the Downtown, drove it back to my garage and it had duped it. I believe this could be a new dupe method, just kind of difficult to do.

EDIT - Thought I would tell you. It should sell the vehicles for same exact price, (Testing now)

Assuming the sandking that fell through the map and ended up in downtown is the dupe, did it have a PV icon?

Solidzx

Solidzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work out for me.. cant get in infected... set sparn to garage, drive to the red garage to get under the map, fall of the edge and quickly load new session... did it 8 times without succes... :wink:
What garage you got i only see it in the highest eclipse tower

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont read enjoy:wink: like: "enjoy making money" because you only get the endless fall true the map thing right after loading again.
fall true map.. u mean like falling under it like under the red garagepark? or wut u mean? :wink:
I meant your Personal Garage. Like your 10 car... Sorry for no clarrification

Top Bottom
Login
Register