Accessing Xbox LIVE

Discussion in 'Xbox Support Archive' started by DeltaGamer, Jun 27, 2009 with 2 replies and 323 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaGamer

DeltaGamer Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a small problem involving access to Xbox LIVE with an UnleashX dashboard. I used the SID 4 tutorial written by AzzidReign to install my softmod. Instead of folowing the instructions word for word however, I chose "Single Boot NTSC" by accident. Now, my ms dashboard cannot be accessed even with my tray open. My problem with this is that I would like to download the desolation and tombstone maps from Halo 2 so that i have them on my system. If I can no longer access LIVE from this box, it's not that big of a deal. But I would like to get my "hands" on that newest map folder.

2. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    remove the softmod from the UnleashedX dash, then you can re-softmod your xbox to choose whatever settings you need, or to download the maps before-hand.

3. OP
    DeltaGamer

DeltaGamer Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea I figured that was the only way to sign on at this point. I do, however, have the desolation and tombstone maps on my PC. I just need the name of the folder which contains the maps, as well as the files other than the maps themselves. Could I just get these from somebody and FTP them to my XBOX? I would prefer not to uninstall my modded dash.

Thanks for the help.

*EDIT* Never mind. I looked through the files in my Box today and I found the folder containing desolation and tombstone.