• Thread starter Im4eversmart
  • Start date
  • Views 325
Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently ran into a problem where I wanted to delete a file from a restricted part in the flash memory, but I believe it is not letting me since it would cause system instability. It is a redundant file, plus it is loading with priority over my other file. I know I am being vague, but all I need to know is how to access the restricted parts in flash memory with write permissions, without flashing or using hardware to modify it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently ran into a problem where I wanted to delete a file from a restricted part in the flash memory, but I believe it is not letting me since it would cause system instability. It is a redundant file, plus it is loading with priority over my other file. I know I am being vague, but all I need to know is how to access the restricted parts in flash memory with write permissions, without flashing or using hardware to modify it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
if the xbox is modded (jtag or RGH) then you can access the flash via xexmenu or FS3/FSD. in FSD/FS3 youll have to set the permission to access the flash via the settings. hope that helps :smile:

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
if the xbox is modded (jtag or RGH) then you can access the flash via xexmenu or FS3/FSD. in FSD/FS3 youll have to set the permission to access the flash via the settings. hope that helps :smile:

Xexmenu has restricted access, and FS3 did work once I enabled the setting to view system files. Thanks.

Top Bottom