• Thread starter schitzotm
  • Start date
  • Views 3,132
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
So this also helps creating jobs in places they shouldnt be. Haha
Steps: load gtav in main menu go to story mode then press pause gta online invite only session. Once loaded up hit home button then go to network and advanced and change your dns settings to one of these https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-updated-daily-dns-discussion-thread.1045165/
That still has the mark of being up.
You will get the main menu alert and you just accept it. Now go to story mode again and hit pause gta online then creator. You will now be able to make a race and use cars that you dont even have access to. Even cars not given out to + members yet.
For jobs created in places they shouldnt be simply test them then go back to your dns settings and hit automatic then publish. Yeah im kinda making gtav job creators mad. But its a game who cares?
If you try to join gta online with these dns settings you will get the unable to download files message. I havent tried to do anything with moving these cars online or out of creator. Some may find this useless.
Oh yeah for the cryhards: WARNING...
*using any sort of dns or glitch on a game or anything not as its intended purpose can result in corrupted data account bans or account resets*
Damn stop being such punk b****es about stuff.
Post automatically merged:

If you enter the dns while online and wait to be booted you simply get to main menu then go to story mode then hit home and settings and network and just sit there til you get the teredo message and you can hit pause and get back online. FYI dont change to another dns after that. Seems to really screw with your entire connection and have to reboot. The first dns on that list will let you online after being booted offline. The third dns will give you the eula agreement over and over. Also while on the main menu youll get the y button to social club and it tells you your connection to social club is offline.

Last edited:
OGFringe

OGFringe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a n00b step by step guide with this. But I'm incredibly intrigued

ClosestStorm

ClosestStorm

Reaction score
I need a n00b step by step guide with this. But I'm incredibly intrigued
You could just go to the GitHub site and read what it says also you could probably use Cygwin if you use windows instead of Ubuntu.

OGFringe

OGFringe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could access GitHub at work lol. I'll check this out when I get gome and maybe create some stuff in the coming days

Top Bottom
Login
Register