1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

About to do the Jtag hack

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Robzzombie, Feb 4, 2010 with 4 replies and 334 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robzzombie

Robzzombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so I'm about to do the Jtag hack but I need to know a few things before i do this. I have a 360 that i messed up with a bad flash a few months ago. It has the Dashboard 2.0.8498.0 which i believe is exploitable but not 100% if someone could confirm that it is it would be appreciated. Ok now to my next question. I have a RROD 360 with a good dvd drive on it, would it be possible with a Jtag to get my dvd drive key so I can flash the good drive? If so how would I go about doing it?

2. Nomadic Dagger

Nomadic Dagger Getting There

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Robzzombie

Robzzombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Sumo

Sumo ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Retired

Ratings:
    Not exploitable.

If the red ringed one is (<7371) all you have to do is flash Xell to your nand.

5. OP
    Robzzombie

Robzzombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nope, this one is the latest one