Discussion About the Model 1887's

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by getsome3, Jan 6, 2010 with 10 replies and 694 views.

1. getsome3

getsome3 /pwned

Ratings:
    Ok, let me start off by saying don't make crap up.
    1. Modern Warfare 2 is not a realistic game. If Modern Warfare 2 was realistic it would be boring.

2.Model 1887's are not used as excessively as before therefore, not overused and annoying.

3.The Bling Pro perk works because IW, either on purpose or on accident. nerfed ONLY the Models Akimbo themselves. The reason for this is if they patched single model, the model would suck way too much. (Single Models were not nerfed!) So IW only patched the Akimbo on the models itself, now if you put FMJ it reverses the nerf, and you can play.

4. Do not be a ignorant 4 year old. The range is increased, it has been proven various amounts of times.

5. In the end, Models overpowered or not?
    What do I think?:

Honestly don't give a damn.

2. CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Why did you try to put this in the glitches section?

3. OP
    getsome3

getsome3 /pwned

Ratings:
    Hmm Oops, it seems where i got the thread error I had pressed on the wrong button and it got put in tutorials section.

Edit: Ok all better now :smile:

4. Blizzard

Blizzard Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As they been changed i would say they not over powered as people cannot be bothered to unlock FMJ for them so not used as much.. But i have not seen as many people using them..

5. Nouser

Nouser Getting There

Ratings:
    I use the single with FMJ atm. Trying to get bling pro but I'm failing miserably.

6. Knight1911

Knight1911 Newbie

Ratings:
    ya, i dont really care either, altho a friend found out how to "de-nerf" them by himself apparantly... but, doesnt matter to me lol

7. Bay Area Kang

Bay Area Kang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good as is, not too many people use bling pro, which brought down their usage alllllot. and as a 10th prestige level 70, i love having them as a back up just incase i do horribly.

8. Zyphair

Zyphair Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Knight, you can say my name.... and everyone knows how to bypass the patch now so it doesnt matter anyway. thanks for the mention though.

9. OP
    getsome3

getsome3 /pwned

Ratings:
    Everyone knows how to de nerf them to all of you btw.

10. KingTwoFour

KingTwoFour Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!

Ratings:
    I think what they did was make it random. Sometimes I can't reach two feet in front of me then other times I can hit a guy like damn near across the map. But, like you said I don't give a damn!

11. OP
    getsome3

getsome3 /pwned

Ratings:
    You might be right.