About online GTA Mods. read please.

• Thread starter Wesley Connell
  • Start date
  • Views 1,608
W

Wesley Connell

Reaction score
Sin$
Just asking some quick questions. im not some 4 year old kid who doesn't know anything about modding. ive been modding for 2 years or more now.

anyway heres my questions. PICK THE ONES YOU WANT OT ANSWER by typing their number and then the answer like:

1. blah blah blah...

ok so heres my questions:

1. everywhere i look i see "patched" for online GTA mods. i want to know ARE THEY CURRENTLY patched.

2. the latest TUT i saw (which said that its patched for online mods) was for "liberty city stories". i have the ORIGINAL grand theft auto 4 disc. but i have TBOGT downloaded if that makes a difference. can i use a LCS iso and install it or do i have to find an iso of the original one to use (and if there isn't one then buy Liberty city stories)

3. if you have a link to a current tutorial that DOES NOT say patched and it really isn't patched please give me it

4. if you have the mod and can play it anytime today please message me (not FR yet cuz my friends list is full) saying GTA mods

Thanks for the Help.

Gamertag: LMFAO Mental

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
For that first one, they clearly aren't patched as I see people using them all the time online.

W

Wesley Connell

Reaction score
Sin$
For that first one, they clearly aren't patched as I see people using them all the time online.

then why does every tutorial (including ones on here) say that they are? someone show me how please! or give me a link to a TUT on how to get them to work!

W

Wesley Connell

Reaction score
Sin$
i think thats just a Tutorial that he didnt watch after posting. cuz like all other TUTS are the same but they say patched

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA IV ISO Modding? That's only the original version, you can mod the Ballad Of Gay Tony add on, provided you have the disc.

W

Wesley Connell

Reaction score
Sin$
i have the original disc and TBOGT add on installed.. will that work?

Boar

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
There aretn patched. Just go to youtube and type in How to iso mod tbogt. And click this month.

W

Wesley Connell

Reaction score
Sin$
There aretn patched. Just go to youtube and type in How to iso mod tbogt. And click this month.

did not work for me. i burned it perfectly but when i install and click play it says "Can not start game" or something. what do i do?

P

Pure Red Eye

Reaction score
Sin$
1.Original GTA IV mods are patched there are small things they have missed like you can still take out the water and have GOd mod from explosions but thats it theres nothing fun there.
2.TBoGT is moddable online but to be honest im not going to get into that check out the link and you will be able to figure it out from there it should only take 20/30mins if you have the experience u say u have cuz i mean the link will help you to leech mods of others mostly Brady mac, if you search the IV section and actually put effort into it u can learn to create your own custom mods

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/193887-426-final-release-best-common-file/

O

oIICR9IIo

Reaction score
Sin$
Your either lazy or stupid GTA IV mods are still patched and all the info you need to make a modded TBoGT is here in the GTA IV section youve justy gotta look for it.

W

Wesley Connell

Reaction score
Sin$
ive been modding for 2 years i know what im doing! ive wasted 5 discs now! just please someone help me if you know how to make a modded GTA LBS disc then please i will give anyone 1600msp all i ask is someone to help me over team viewer. because i dont want to waste another disc.

i followed the latest TUT by se7ensins! and it still did not work! i just want it to work.

message me anytime this week if you help me over team viewer and it WORKS ill give you this 1600msp card (got it for my birthday):

MSN: [email protected]

MSN i check more often just send me an IM and i will respond sooner than you sending me a message over LIVE.

P.S.- i'm not some 4 year old who does not know how to mod. ive been modding since gears 1 i know what im doing. i just need to get this working so please send me a message. thanks

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been modding for 2 years i know what im doing! ive wasted 5 discs now! just please someone help me if you know how to make a modded GTA LBS disc then please i will give anyone 1600msp all i ask is someone to help me over team viewer. because i dont want to waste another disc.

i followed the latest TUT by se7ensins! and it still did not work! i just want it to work.

message me anytime this week if you help me over team viewer and it WORKS ill give you this 1600msp card (got it for my birthday):

MSN: [email protected]

MSN i check more often just send me an IM and i will respond sooner than you sending me a message over LIVE.

P.S.- i'm not some 4 year old who does not know how to mod. ive been modding since gears 1 i know what im doing. i just need to get this working so please send me a message. thanks

What are you doing exactly?
(If you are hotswapping then you need the "retail" disc copy of the game you cannot have one that you downloaded off the dashboard)
1. You need to download GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City disc.
2. Download some updated mods.
3. Use xbox backup creator to put your mods on the iso you downloaded.
4. Burn using imgburn make sure you set the layerbreak, it should come with a .dvd with it set already.

Top Bottom
Login
Register