Solved About my softmodded xbox original

• Thread starter Crackola
  • Start date
  • Views 1,845
C

Crackola

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, I joined this forum to hopefully find the help I really acquire. I've had this xbox original softmodded for a year now and upgraded it like 4 months ago with rocky5 disc. The xbox version is 1.1 As the manufacture date is 2002.09.13 And on softmodded dash board, it says 1.1.

My problem is that I need to upgrade the hard drive to like at least 500 gb or even 250 gb. But, problem is that I don't know what hard drives to buy or even properly how to install said drive to xbox. ( I tried following videos but they do not cover small steps and just cover major steps). So if there is a kind soul out there that can help me with choosing the right hard drive and right tutorial. I would love you for ever.

Ps: I need the upgrade for ps1 emulation and xbox original games as I had a ps1 classic 4 hours ago ( it's demise was my knuckles smashing the **** out of it as it wasn't accepting the mod and the mod kept breaking games)

Thank you

Last edited:
C

Crackola

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys

So sorry for the late reply as I had some personal issues with my family (Hence why I didn't reply to this post at all so sorry again).

I finally found a good hard drive compatible with 1.1 revision xbox and is lockable (because my xbox is softmodded). The hard drives name is Seagate ST31000340AS. Should I get it or look for another one?

Thank you and sorry for late reply again

Top Bottom
Login
Register