Solved About injecting Gamer Pics...

• Thread starter 7s Pro Gfx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,167

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*I PUT THIS IN THE MW2 DISCUSSION BY ACCIDENT*

Ok.. so I'm kinda new to all this modding, and I know how to inject gamerpics and all that.
After i got the hang of injecting the gamerpics, I decided to see if I could make my own gamerpic and inject it the same way...

I was wrong...

Seems that all the gamerpics you can inject are all on the xbox 360 database and that's where they all download from...

Sooo.. I done some research and read that the only way to get personal gamerpics is too use xbox cam and take a picture of it... LAME!!

but.... I was thinking what if you find the format of the xbox cam's picture file(most likely png), and then injected your custom gamerpic into where that is stored.. will this work??

This might be stupid, but idk im new to modding :tongue:

Well, after a thought of mine.. how would they actually know that it's been injected?
Seeing as you could just take a picture of any image you want with the xbox cam and you would have a custom image.

V

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
relevant to interests

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Erm.. thanks I geuss, but i was kind of looking for an answer :smile:

H

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
Reaction score
i try 2 Mod said:
*I PUT THIS IN THE MW2 DISCUSSION BY ACCIDENT*

Ok.. so I'm kinda new to all this modding, and I know how to inject gamerpics and all that.
After i got the hang of injecting the gamerpics, I decided to see if I could make my own gamerpic and inject it the same way...

I was wrong...

Seems that all the gamerpics you can inject are all on the xbox 360 database and that's where they all download from...

Sooo.. I done some research and read that the only way to get personal gamerpics is too use xbox cam and take a picture of it... LAME!!

but.... I was thinking what if you find the format of the xbox cam's picture file(most likely png), and then injected your custom gamerpic into where that is stored.. will this work??

This might be stupid, but idk im new to modding :tongue:

You can make custom gamerpics but you have a slight chance of getting banned and anyways only you can see the gamerpic nobody else can so its kinda lame

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohh right, thanks for that. :thumbup:

Solid Snake said:
You can make custom gamerpics but you have a slight chance of getting banned and anyways only you can see the gamerpic nobody else can so its kinda lame

Well, after a thought of mine.. how would the actually know that it's been injected?
Seeing as you could just take a picture of the image you want with the xbox cam and you would have a custom image. :S

C

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
They must be approved by the MS servers, or it won't be recognized.

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even pictures taken from xbox cam?

M

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Only you would be able to see it and could get banned.

N

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the cam pics are signed differently to the ones on your HDD.
as far as i know, no one has cracked it and therefore you cannot inject/overwrite custom gamerpics.

the best thing you can do is to take the small grey 'ring' off your vision cam with a small knife, or something similar. you can then focus and zoom ALOT more than you would have been able to before.

im sure this was posted somewhere already on this website. hope i helped a little.

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nookie said:
the cam pics are signed differently to the ones on your HDD.
as far as i know, no one has cracked it and therefore you cannot inject/overwrite custom gamerpics.

the best thing you can do is to take the small grey 'ring' off your vision cam with a small knife, or something similar. you can then focus and zoom ALOT more than you would have been able to before.

im sure this was posted somewhere already on this website. hope i helped a little.

Thanks alot, kinda the answer I needed. :thumbup:

Top Bottom