• Thread starter juthegame
  • Start date
  • Views 676
J

juthegame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been researching on how to jtag and rgh xbox 360,downl downl jrunner and I came across how to install coolrunner rev c that is wire install and I couldn't understand the following.please need help because I don't want to get help from outside,which are ad follows

1)Can you use a coolrunner rev c on a phat xboX 360 direct installation without qsb?
2)I don't understand what it means by default (jumper closed) alternative (jumper open)
3) what's the difference between rgh1 and rgh2?
4)rgh1(jumper closed) and rgh2(jumper open)

505_

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been researching on how to jtag and rgh xbox 360,downl downl jrunner and I came across how to install coolrunner rev c that is wire install and I couldn't understand the following.please need help because I don't want to get help from outside,which are ad follows

1)Can you use a coolrunner rev c on a phat xboX 360 direct installation without qsb?
2)I don't understand what it means by default (jumper closed) alternative (jumper open)
3) what's the difference between rgh1 and rgh2?
4)rgh1(jumper closed) and rgh2(jumper open)
Hello, since this is on Xbox 360 Jtag and RGH. I suggest posting this in Xbox Support. The site has a lot of experts working there like Noobert, and a few others that like to help. Just click the Xbox Support text above, and make a post there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register