What's new

Solved About call of duty waw single player mod

Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone i tried to convert this: se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-updated-single-player-mod-menu-v2.758469/
converted this file : mega.nz/#!704GzJJI!7-PZSSaFot8rgtED54NPepgNFhGc72bmdniVWE80820
when i attempt to use this mod i encountered these errors mega.nz/#!O5g1DKST!leKOPu3rVgJfUsfCFg7MjWH_aC79kgeVeWa6yo5RVs4 and this
mega.nz/#!GhYVDIIQ!SqeoNA9ngbS7uZjT9fBn4yv2neBtno8dzX3wVj7mMUg ( unhandled exception error )
> does anyone know about this error what cause of it or what can be solved

ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone i tried to convert this: se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-updated-single-player-mod-menu-v2.758469/
converted this file : mega.nz/#!704GzJJI!7-PZSSaFot8rgtED54NPepgNFhGc72bmdniVWE80820
when i attempt to use this mod i encountered these errors mega.nz/#!O5g1DKST!leKOPu3rVgJfUsfCFg7MjWH_aC79kgeVeWa6yo5RVs4 and this
mega.nz/#!GhYVDIIQ!SqeoNA9ngbS7uZjT9fBn4yv2neBtno8dzX3wVj7mMUg ( unhandled exception error )
> does anyone know about this error what cause of it or what can be solved
Have you tried putting the files in .iwd form? Also have you tried just running the gsc's from the mods folder?

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just put the mod file only .iwd form i dont know how to run with a gsc's mod folder

Upvote 0
ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
i just put the mod file only .iwd form i dont know how to run with a gsc's mod folder
Download this: mega.nz/#!704GzJJI!7-PZSSaFot8rgtED54NPepgNFhGc72bmdniVWE80820 then drag the Single player Mod menu folder to the desktop, then put it in your mods folder, then load the folder from the mods menu.

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i did it like u said that but same error here is missing asset also
mega.nz/#!X9Y0EIrJ!ZKTPsMALRJWUCyN4EAkjL-xLF6REHM3u9BA_5WaDfpM
here is last error
mega.nz/#!HgwFSIJJ!i-ENs_hiWU3tilCzusIz24hKnwGeKOh4rsCiaAzydPo
unhandled exception error is showing itself again whatever i do

Upvote 0
ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i did it like u said that but same error here is missing asset also
mega.nz/#!X9Y0EIrJ!ZKTPsMALRJWUCyN4EAkjL-xLF6REHM3u9BA_5WaDfpM
here is last error
mega.nz/#!HgwFSIJJ!i-ENs_hiWU3tilCzusIz24hKnwGeKOh4rsCiaAzydPo
unhandled exception error is showing itself again whatever i do
Screenshot it man

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is imhaes and such ? , i dont know what kind of extra files in folder how can i create

Upvote 0
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
that menu doens hardly have anything in it, try Phisics'n'Flex i think v2 works in single player.

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this adress:

ISO Mod Menus:
These menus require Hotswapping to work / A Flashed Xbox

WAW - Physics 'n' Flex V2:
XBOX 360 Download link: [Click here to view this link]
PC Download link: [Click here to view this link]
PS3 Download link: [Click here to view this link]
Video of menu: [Click here to view this link]

for Phisics'n'Flex v2 mod menu and i tried the pc version of this mod ( i installed same method ) but at this time menu gives script error i think this menu is only valid for zombie not single player :frown:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
im going to go through my old discs i have 30+ of them and will see which ones work in single player

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
İf u find like u said ( works both zombie and single Player also ) can u add it to public version for every users of se7ensins.com

Upvote 0
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this adress:

ISO Mod Menus:
These menus require Hotswapping to work / A Flashed Xbox

WAW - Physics 'n' Flex V2:
XBOX 360 Download link: [Click here to view this link]
PC Download link: [Click here to view this link]
PS3 Download link: [Click here to view this link]
Video of menu: [Click here to view this link]

for Phisics'n'Flex v2 mod menu and i tried the pc version of this mod ( i installed same method ) but at this time menu gives script error i think this menu is only valid for zombie not single player :frown:
ibettrey Beta works in Campaign
İf u find like u said ( works both zombie and single Player also ) can u add it to public version for every users of se7ensins.com
i found one so far ibettrey beta works in campaign

Upvote 0
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
can u give an adress for ibettrey Beta
here's the ones that worked on xbox in campaign, you'll have to search for them in pc,
Ibetrey Beta
Ibetrey v1.5.3 Forge
Perfectionist Mod Menu
iRaated Phoenix
Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot-4.png

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for your effort , i know u are tired cause of me but how to open up menu (Perfectionist Mod Menu) i did not find any clue in the screen

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Particularly in the sections that give error and other features of the aimbot, and then I wait for the map to complete the other map waiting for you to go to the other map and the most recent mode of the menu really worked in all the campaign maps are error-free (ibetrey), but a problem in one place continues to cause the game does not close but this post is coming out constantly: rand in rand int ... etc.
[Click here to view this link]
for example another error when transition map
[Click here to view this link]
this is also the last part of the map just burn em out in the game so when we handle all of them Ibetrey mod menu works in general so the problem is solved so thank you very much for your help(sorry for my bad english i translated my words in google) :smile:

Upvote 0
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think this rand int error is because of script of some maps not because of the mod menu because all of them u said to me show itself in the all beginning of all map but whenever player is last part of map to other map starting position ( transition map ) it cause unhandled exception error i think this problem cause of maps of waw not because of the mods consequently we have to manage all campaign maps with this good menu ( ibetrey ) unless someone solves cause of this map script problem anyway have a nice day :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register