Discussion Able to play X360 and XboxOG on modded XboxOne?

BucDan

Reaction score
I know that there's a backwards compatibility list from Microsoft's efforts to port the games, but is there a way to play any first gen xbox and X360 game on a modded Xbox One? Like the games that aren't listed, in the same fashion that was done for original Xbox games on the X360.

Or am I better off using the RGH X360 for those needs?

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
I would think you would have a very difficult time finding a modded xbox one in the first place.
With xbox the title itself is changed to fit the current console. This is why they are releasing them a little at a time.
Xbox one xbl with game pass. Game pass gets most of the released old gen titles.
If you want to simply play them then go this route.
If you are looking to cheat or mod then go with a modded xb360.

BucDan

Reaction score
I would think you would have a very difficult time finding a modded xbox one in the first place.
With xbox the title itself is changed to fit the current console. This is why they are releasing them a little at a time.
Xbox one xbl with game pass. Game pass gets most of the released old gen titles.
If you want to simply play them then go this route.
If you are looking to cheat or mod then go with a modded xb360.
Understood. Thanks. I have an RGH X360 already, and was looking to see what future options there were to hold onto the older game collection.

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Understood. Thanks. I have an RGH X360 already, and was looking to see what future options there were to hold onto the older game collection.
Currently there is no public mods for xbox one.
There is the option to use dev mode to play homebrew. But, that is not what you were asking for. So, this is where we are currently

Top Bottom