• Thread starter manofmetal67
  • Start date
  • Views 459
manofmetal67

manofmetal67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i'm trying to use abgx360 to patch my Forza 4 iso but it wont even get passed checking the game before it crashes. when it crashes i get an error that says "abgx.exe has stopped working". this problem has just started recently. ive done this plenty of times before without a problem. i don't know why its doing it now....

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
so i'm trying to use abgx360 to patch my Forza 4 iso but it wont even get passed checking the game before it crashes. when it crashes i get an error that says "abgx.exe has stopped working". this problem has just started recently. ive done this plenty of times before without a problem. i don't know why its doing it now....

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the program? Maybe try launching in compatibility mode.

manofmetal67

manofmetal67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have uninstalled and installed it many times. and when i try to run it in compatibility mode it says "error has occurred while troubleshooting" "a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting" 
i have uninstalled and installed it many times. and when i try to run it in compatibility mode it says "error has occurred while troubleshooting" "a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting"

Top Bottom
Login
Register