• Thread starter x C KilLa x
  • Start date
  • Views 1,067
X

x C KilLa x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have my game (Borderlands) and im new to burning the games, I usually have my friend do it. Ive seen the other tutorials on here but none help with this question:

When I search for my game and have the "part1.rar" in abg, does it automatically check all the other parts?

When I select the .rar file, it says when I launch it that its not an .ISO file, do I need to do something else?

Ill have a dew more questions later.

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Right click part1 and select extract files and pick where you want it to go, this will extract al the files and make a .iso.
Then you load the .iso in abgx. :biggrin:

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
x C KilLa x said:
Ok so I have my game (Borderlands) and im new to burning the games, I usually have my friend do it. Ive seen the other tutorials on here but none help with this question:

When I search for my game and have the "part1.rar" in abg, does it automatically check all the other parts?

When I select the .rar file, it says when I launch it that its not an .ISO file, do I need to do something else?

Ill have a dew more questions later.

You have to extract all of the parts so it creates a .iso, just right click > extract here
You put the .iso file in the abgx to check it, but you don't need to check it.
You put the .dvd file in the burning program to burn the game

L

laura6712

Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys

i just got my xbox360 mod, now i would like to download games for free from where i can download...Any good [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZY2bL95Po"]xbox 360 game downloads[/ame] site where i can download fast n new games..so i can play burn games..Thanks

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
B

benma09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i get unlimited games for FREE before this site. this is site is great though so i will be buying premium anyway to show my thanks for all the help i have received!:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register