Discussion abgx360 Error ! Any help?

• Thread starter ProtoBeast
  • Start date
  • Views 504
P

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i just modded my cod waw iso. It's my own rip so i know it's good. I get this error:

1a6dd623.png

Yes i modded it. Is this error normal to get after i mod something? Will it be safe to play on live? Chances of ban if i play with my friends for a couple hours in a PRIVATE lobby? Thanks guys :biggrin: And yes i extracted default.xex then replaced code_post then replaced default.xex again.

S

SgT DoPeY13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your fine everyone gets that error it knows you modded your perfectly fine

P

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your fine everyone gets that error it knows you modded your perfectly fine

okai thanks :biggrin: i hot swapped it and now when i try to play it offline it's fine(i cleared cache and reupdated) but when i try to use my xbl profile even not connected to live it won't work. when im connected to live it keeps loading then black screen then loading etc.. i've recovered my account and same. Also i updated by not being signed in and i started up the game. at main menu, i signed in with one of my mw2 modded gamertags and updated it. I've never heard of this problem, any help?

T

ToXiiCZaCk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black screen means bad rip, I think. You may think that it's not because you ripped the .iso your self but, a part may have been corrupted while transferring .

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okai thanks :biggrin: i hot swapped it and now when i try to play it offline it's fine(i cleared cache and reupdated) but when i try to use my xbl profile even not connected to live it won't work. when im connected to live it keeps loading then black screen then loading etc.. i've recovered my account and same. Also i updated by not being signed in and i started up the game. at main menu, i signed in with one of my mw2 modded gamertags and updated it. I've never heard of this problem, any help?

Are you saying that after you sign in it starts black screening or no matter what you do it always black screens?

B

benM1471

Reaction score
you have got to be kidding me
ffs i just deleted my iso and started downloading a other because this popped up
this is g*y

C

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have got to be kidding me
ffs i just deleted my iso and started downloading a other because this popped up
this is g*y
I'm going to take a guess and say that it's still in recycle bin.

P

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you saying that after you sign in it starts black screening or no matter what you do it always black screens?
No, that would mean a bad rip. when i'm connected to live, but not signed in on xbl(i use an offline profile), evcerything works. But say i'm at the main menu, I sign in to my xbl profile and the screen says it's loading for about 1 second then goes black. Then it says it's loading, then black. And repeats. But it's ONLY when i use an xbl profile. Even when i'm not connected to live, but use my profile it does the same thing. And when i'm at the dashboard and am signed in on my xbl and try to start the game up, it freezes at loading screen.

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, that would mean a bad rip. when i'm connected to live, but not signed in on xbl(i use an offline profile), evcerything works. But say i'm at the main menu, I sign in to my xbl profile and the screen says it's loading for about 1 second then goes black. Then it says it's loading, then black. And repeats. But it's ONLY when i use an xbl profile. Even when i'm not connected to live, but use my profile it does the same thing. And when i'm at the dashboard and am signed in on my xbl and try to start the game up, it freezes at loading screen.

So your saying that your offline profile works fine but the live profile doesn't.

My guess is say default has "bla bla bla" on its config and the game doesn't like it, so it black screens. So you have to change it to say lefty or tactical.

Check to see what your last button layout was on the offline profile :smile:

P

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your saying that your offline profile works fine but the live profile doesn't.

My guess is say default has "bla bla bla" on its config and the game doesn't like it, so it black screens. So you have to change it to say lefty or tactical.

Check to see what your last button layout was on the offline profile :smile:
I tried it again and it didn't work, then i tried it another time (with help from brother and friend. We each did something like someone did the controller stuff, someone stopped the disk and took off the magnet, and i put the modded cd on and the magnet was dropped on.) We did it fast(gigidy) and it actually worked. Thanks for your help though :biggrin: and you didn't understand my problem but oh well. I just had to do it faster is all :tongue: Thanks everyone problem solved!

Top Bottom