ABGX verification fails

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by azzhair, Feb 15, 2009 with 22 replies and 11,012 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azzhair

azzhair Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey guys. im using abgx and trying to patch fear 2.
    every time i try i get verification fails due to http 404 error. idk what to do. all the current torrents are by the same person so i cant get a differnt version even though i have tried re downloading it... any ideas?? and yes i know its the wrong game name in green. im just using an older pic to save my online space/ but same problem

thanks!

2. TuBbY BuNnY

TuBbY BuNnY Contributor

Ratings:
  3. OP
    azzhair

azzhair Enthusiast

Ratings:

yea i have done this and i still get the same result. some games work fine cod 5 and gow 2 but fear 2 seems to have problems....

4. TuBbY BuNnY

TuBbY BuNnY Contributor

Ratings:
    Well which one did you download? I downloaded the Allstars one and it went through and passed 100%

5. OP
    azzhair

azzhair Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea i downloaded the allstars one as well. i got mine from pretome.net b\c they had the best ratio. should i try a differnt website?

6. TuBbY BuNnY

TuBbY BuNnY Contributor

Ratings:
    idk, I just got Rapidshare links off xbox360iso

7. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Depending on if the database is not experiencing problems then it could just have not been added to the database. Yet if it worked for Tubby it should have. I suggest looking for the SS file and manually patch it yourself in abgx

8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    check it with xDVDMulleter, it checks the iso properly without the need of a database.

9. starbury3rules

starbury3rules Newbie

Ratings:
    maybe its because fear 2 just came out n hasnt been added yet

10. OP
    azzhair

azzhair Enthusiast

Ratings:

where can i find the SS file?
    and i checked the data base at abgx.net and it has f.e.a.r 2 in it( the .nfo at least). plus tubby said it worked for him 100%.

11. TORO

TORO Enthusiast

Ratings:

FEAR 2 IS in the database. Make sure you have the correct INI update for ABGX. Also turn off your firewall and see if that makes a diffrence. The database might be offline right now but i doubt it since i just checked my FEAR 2 and everything updated and checked out.

Can you run your ABGX again with verbosity on high and post it in here so we can better understand your problem.

12. OP
    azzhair

azzhair Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok. are u using NTSC or PAL ? maybe this is the problem. im ntsc.
    and yes i have redown loaded ini file many times and still i receive the same errors. and see pic attached.

13. TORO

TORO Enthusiast

Ratings:

That screen shot made no diffrence. Theres no way to see the text the screen shot is too compressed. From what i could see i think i may know the problem. please Repost with a larger screen shot.

14. starbury3rules

starbury3rules Newbie

Ratings:
    i got the same exact thing but with street fighter IV same exact thing

15. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Dudes, why the hell are you using ABGX :cursing:
    [Click here to view the link]

It's a program called XDVDMulleter. Basically you start it up, go to the first option, load your iso, and it gives you all the information you need. INCLUDING if it's stealthed or not. If it's not, it will tell you what is missing, such as the SS, PFI, or DMI.

16. TORO

TORO Enthusiast

Ratings:

Sorry but no one uses the DVDmulleter program anymore the database isnt supported anymore and is no longer updated. ABGX is the successor of DVDmulleter. So we should be asking you, Dude, why are you using DVDmulleter? ABGX is the newest and best thing to be using.

17. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    no use abgx still but there was just a new ini file released here not to long ago so you might need a update

18. TORO

TORO Enthusiast

Ratings:

I never said not to use it, Im saying they SHOULD use it.

19. zopycone

zopycone Newbie

Ratings:
    key passe winrar please

20. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    m60_maniac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.