• Thread starter Killer Austin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,753
Killer Austin

Killer Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry this might be a dumb question but i was looking for some help about what to do. I got the game Red Faction: Guerrilla and i ran it in abgx last night but it wasnt in the database yet so i just burnt the game to play since the stuff besides verification passed. No today i ran the check again and now i get DMI is unverified in yellow. What im wondering is if i should waste another disk and autofix my iso or if you guys think i will be ok with the unverified DMI in verification.
abgx.jpg

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're fine, that just means you need above 1.4 or w/e it says. If you have recent firmware you're fine

T

TORO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Killer Austin said:
Sorry this might be a dumb question but i was looking for some help about what to do. I got the game Red Faction: Guerrilla and i ran it in abgx last night but it wasnt in the database yet so i just burnt the game to play since the stuff besides verification passed. No today i ran the check again and now i get DMI is unverified in yellow. What im wondering is if i should waste another disk and autofix my iso or if you guys think i will be ok with the unverified DMI in verification.

Run your ISO on autofix level 3 this will fix the DMI. As for your burned disc its most likely okay but if it was me id throw it out because of a risk of it being patched with the wrong DMI.

Top Bottom
Login
Register