What's new

Solved ABGX 360 CRC Verification

Rede

Rede

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a little of a pickle with ABGX 360, not to sure what to do from here.

This is Borderlands 2 Game of The Year, (DLC Disc 2) Everything is green, besides the error shown within the image. Decide to be on the safe side before putting this on my xK3y.

More information:
I know my ABGx360 settings are fine, as I have been using them for quite some time now, and haven't had any problems with any others. I have not modified the .ISO in anyway.
Any help is appreciated thanks.

*EDIT: And *chuckle* no my RAM/CPU/HDD is completely fine. :hilarious:
FMVWrtf.png

EDIT, so after a few researching and such, I have noticed something interesting within the log, I seen this information, and it seems like it's fine for live? As it knows what game it is? I'm just confused as to why it's saying CRC is valid?

Cyly1ly.png

Last edited:
J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can find another rip, and you are sure that the integrity of the file one 100% identical to the source, then the only thing I can think of is just burn it and try it. If you're scared of getting banned just don't play it on live. If you don't care about getting banned try playing it on live and post the results, that's what I would do. :biggrin:

Rede

Rede

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can find another rip, and you are sure that the integrity of the file one 100% identical to the source, then the only thing I can think of is just burn it and try it. If you're scared of getting banned just don't play it on live. If you don't care about getting banned try playing it on live and post the results, that's what I would do. :biggrin:

If I were offline and ran the disc with my xkey, would it still flag my console? Also, It's just like any other "two-disc-install" where as it installs all the DLC for borderlands 2.

Things i've done.

1: Re-downloaded it, from the same source (Only source I am able to fine BL2:GOTY)
2: Manually patched SS and DMI.
Still get the same outcome within ABGx360.

Top Bottom
Login
Register