What's new

Patched AA trailer semi solo (need another player for 10 seconds)

• Thread starter Raymond1020
  • Start date
  • Views 3,775
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raymond1020

Raymond1020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I tried the solo gctf and broontango showed a video where you need a player to get the caddy in the MOC and it worked so here's the steps

Spawn in bunker
Go outside
Request MOC
Request personal vehicle (has to be an armoured car I used a nightshark you will lose this)
Drive (nightshark) into the bunker to the mechanic
Speak to mechanic then press press circle
Get in nightshark and push AA towards tentrance past the yellow lines
.Return MOC to storage
.Drive nightshark to the back of your MOC so you get the right dpad option
Press up and Go to foclosure -bunker-renovate
Go to gun range white or black whatever you don't have
Now click renovate then hover over buy
Quickly press X then triangle and press right d-pad 4-5 times (not slow but not fast just normal ) you should spawn inside your bunker with no pause menu
Invite a friend or a random
Once they enter jump on your AA and it will pull it into your MOC

Thanks to modd beep and broontango

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So u get a duped aa in car slot and still have the AA in bunker? Or do you lose AA to car slot?

Raymond1020

Raymond1020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So u get a duped aa in car slot and still have the AA in bunker? Or do you lose AA to car slot?
I've no one online to try get it back in the bunker ‍♂️ I'm sure made_man (think that's his name ) said if you mod the AA the go creator then to inv only session it returns to the bunker I maybe wrong tho

I've no one online to try get it back in the bunker ‍♂️ I'm sure mooti (think that's his name ) said if you mod the AA the go creator then to inv only session it returns to the bunker I maybe wrong tho
You get a duped AA in car slot sorry but made_man has a vid of him returning it to bunker via creator

Last edited:
SiccOrSane

SiccOrSane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need armored vehicle.... You can push with rh8

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I tried the solo gctf and broontango showed a video where you need a player to get the caddy in the MOC and it worked so here's the steps

Spawn in bunker
Go outside
Request MOC
Request personal vehicle (has to be an armoured car I used a nightshark you will lose this)
Drive (nightshark) into the bunker to the mechanic
Speak to mechanic then press press circle
Get in nightshark and push AA towards tentrance past the yellow lines
.Return MOC to storage
.Drive nightshark to the back of your MOC so you get the right dpad option
Press up and Go to foclosure -bunker-renovate
Go to gun range white or black whatever you don't have
Now click renovate then hover over buy
Quickly press X then triangle and press right d-pad 4-5 times (not slow but not fast just normal ) you should spawn inside your bunker with no pause menu
Invite a friend or a random
Once they enter jump on your AA and it will pull it into your MOC

Thanks to modd beep and broontango
If you could let us know how to put it in the right spot then it would be great.

EnocMatta

EnocMatta

Reaction score
Sin$
Even after the “swap outfits, creator mode, invite only” I still am unable to place the modded AA trailer in the spot of the old AA trailer that you can request. Help?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even after the “swap outfits, creator mode, invite only” I still am unable to place the modded AA trailer in the spot of the old AA trailer that you can request. Help?
You followed this method or some other method ? Did you lag at any point ? Did you leave the session or join a job or something ?

Raymond1020

Raymond1020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You followed this method or some other method ? Did you lag at any point ? Did you leave the session or join a job or something ?
No didn't lag and didn't leave session

Sorry bud I managed to dupe the AA but I didn't get time to try and put it back in bunker I'll have a play about in around 8-9hours when I finish work

If you could let us know how to put it in the right spot then it would be great.
Just push it out of the room it's in near the caddy's

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No didn't lag and didn't leave session

Sorry bud I managed to dupe the AA but I didn't get time to try and put it back in bunker I'll have a play about in around 8-9hours when I finish work

Just push it out of the room it's in near the caddy's
Which room ?

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It duped it and won’t swap it ever using this glitch iv had a way to do this since the 3 player gc2f

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where the caddy's are the room with the entrance door

Not had time to try bud bit at least it duped it
Duping is easy, sending it back it the main thing. Let me know if broontango or modd beep lets you know because that’s the easiest method out there. Just the saving part is the thing

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All this is only used for is flipping the wheels on the AA trailer once flipped you buy a faggio over the one i the car slot simple. This does not get you bennys on one that does not have them on.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method cost a lot of money if you don't hit the renovate part.

For me the 3 player gctf is the best way to mod and replace the aa trailer.
Free, easy and work always.

Raymond1020

Raymond1020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method cost a lot of money if you don't hit the renovate part.

Gonna give that a try later

EnocMatta

EnocMatta

Reaction score
Sin$

I have used the gc2f method and got it to dupe and mod in an arena slot, but can not get it to replace the stock trailer next to the moc. It just stays in the car slot.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have used the gc2f method and got it to dupe and mod in an arena slot, but can not get it to replace the stock trailer next to the moc. It just stays in the car slot.

Which vehicles you swapped?
I glitch with faggio from moc and at the docks i request my aa from bunker.
Swap that aa to arena to merge and then request faggio from bunker (aa slot) and swap it in full arena with modded aa.
That's how i did it and i get no dupe.

EnocMatta

EnocMatta

Reaction score
Sin$
Which vehicles you swapped?
I glitch with faggio from moc and at the docks i request my aa from bunker.
Swap that aa to arena to merge and then request faggio from bunker (aa slot) and swap it in full arena with modded aa.
That's how i did it and i get no dupe.

I am not using the specific method in the video.
I shove the AA trailer out by golf carts, pull the faggio out w/ friend on the back, then the renovation glitch to bring the trailer into the moc.
Then swap it with an arena car, mod it with the bandito method, force save, creator, inv only.
And then there is the modded AA still in the arena and the stock one is back next to the moc

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If y’all watched made mans video you can’t put it back in the bunker it’s strictly cosmetic lol

You have to watch the videos ppl lmao

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method just duplicates the AA. Man made even said he couldn’t get it to replace the original AA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register