Solved A working Xeboyadvance 0.4

• Thread starter moonstone_77
  • Start date
  • Views 1,103
M

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I'm just finishing up installing all my emulators onto my RGH. Emulators with cover support. I can't seem to get the coves to show up for the game boy emulator. I've made a covers folder and put them all in there and they are named the same as the ROMs but it still say sorry no box art to display am I doing something wrong. Has anyone got this emulator to work and show art. Also the emulator loads up all OK and I can select a game from the list but if I want to exit the emulator the red back button won't work is this happening for you guys or is there a better gameboy emulator to use

Thanks

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Hi I'm just finishing up installing all my emulators onto my RGH. Emulators with cover support. I can't seem to get the coves to show up for the game boy emulator. I've made a covers folder and put them all in there and they are named the same as the ROMs but it still say sorry no box art to display am I doing something wrong. Has anyone got this emulator to work and show art. Also the emulator loads up all OK and I can select a game from the list but if I want to exit the emulator the red back button won't work is this happening for you guys or is there a better gameboy emulator to use

Thanks
if you want to exit to dash then launch xex menu through neighborhood, go to flash and launch dash.xex. Cover art also doesn't show up for me.

M

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder why covers don't show up I just exit back to FSD by pressing Xbox button then y. Must be a bug on the b button

A

Antoni4EVA

Reaction score
Wonder why covers don't show up I just exit back to FSD by pressing Xbox button then y. Must be a bug on the b button
Did you manage to work it out as I am having problems too, no box art showing.

Top Bottom