What's new

Patched A Trip to SISIKA PENITENTIARY GLITCH (How to get to the jail Island)

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins, here is the glitch I had posted this morning and wanted to explain and show how i did that :smile:
Just wanted to make this thread so people can see it and direct right to this thread when wanting to explore the island.

So for this glitch you will need two other glitches and then follow my exact route in the video and you will be able to get on to the island and keep spawning there even if killed.

Steps:
-Get into the "Exit to free roam" glitch : https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...glitch-switch-lobbies-at-will-glitch.1770835/
-Grab some Bullrush and head to the boat I am at in the video
-While on boat do the "walk under water" glitch : https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/walk-underwater-in-the-lannaheche-river.1767155/
-Now follow my exact route in the video and you're there.
Enjoy!

D

Dexityfalls

Reaction score
Sin$
This could this perhaps be used to get to guarma, although since the game thinks you are in a mission with this glitch I’m not sure if its possible. Mainly because I tried going there in a cooperative mission and the the game still teleported me back to saint denis, (you can go to the prison and Grand Korigan in missions without getting teleported). However I’m optimistic that this will open up the possibility of a journey to guarma once more.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This could this perhaps be used to get to guarma, although since the game thinks you are in a mission with this glitch I’m not sure if its possible. Mainly because I tried going there in a cooperative mission and the the game still teleported me back to saint denis, (you can go to the prison and Grand Korigan in missions without getting teleported). However I’m optimistic that this will open up the possibility of a journey to guarma once more.

That is my next mission. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to get over there :smile:
And as for if it's possible we will have to see. I have never personally went over to guarma. I am only interested now as no one seems to be able to get there.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been running about prison then started killing guards. Quit to freeroam spawns them all back. Xp for some but I don't need xp. Off to try and get horse out of the map next :thumbsup:

S

SqueezeMyH0g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been running about prison then started killing guards. Quit to freeroam spawns them all back. Xp for some but I don't need xp. Off to try and get horse out of the map next :thumbsup:
Is it better then the thieves landing and train cart execution xp way

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guarma is east from last location your dropped through to spawn on beach etc..

Beware if you mess up you spawn back.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it better then the thieves landing and train cart execution xp way

I don't need xp so never counted up. There are several guards in fields outside prison. Kill them and respawn and they come back. You will need to test

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested yesterday, this is working. Not much to do on siska, just a cool place to explore. I'm working on guarma right now.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested yesterday, this is working. Not much to do on siska, just a cool place to explore. I'm working on guarma right now.

Was trying a few things earlier but then I got disconnected by R* crappy servers!

Z

ZagYourTarget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any exclusive herbs or other items on the island? Things we can't get on the normal map? Great glitch btw.

The video creator in the OP says they will release a new video if they get enough Likes? What a trash goal in life.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any exclusive herbs or other items on the island? Things we can't get on the normal map? Great glitch btw.

The video creator in the OP says they will release a new video if they get enough Likes? What a trash goal in life.

Yeah cause that is for sure my goal in life, kids these day SMH
And I had already posted the video without reaching the Likes but why does that bother you so much me asking for likes on my video?

Try to not focus on what others do it might help you out in life. But anyways glad you like the glitch. Please next time keep irrelevant comments to yourself thanks :smile:

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is patched as the walk underwater glitch is patched

Still open spots to get onto prison if you find a glitch to get past barrier.

Edit - 100% possible only took a few minutes and was on island

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register