Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
20140124-102217-620x360.jpg

http://titanfallblog.com/2014/01/24...-titanfall-beta-is-coming-prepare-for-battle/

It has since been edited out, so take it with a grain of salt. I was pretty sure it would happen anyways. :smile:

iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's awesome! I really would like to play this game, i wonder where and how to sign up when its officially announced.

jburrin247

jburrin247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they're making it that public I think they will

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This game warrants an open beta. Really wanted to try it myself. It would also help EA, to test their servers.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait! I'm assuming that there will be more to choose from than the alpha since it's after that stage.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah sweet i didn't know this game would be available on pc. I'm not really sure how i feel about this game, it seems like everyone is over hyped for it and it doesn't look all that but if there is an open beta then i will definitely give the game a try and see for myself.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah sweet i didn't know this game would be available on pc. I'm not really sure how i feel about this game, it seems like everyone is over hyped for it and it doesn't look all that but if there is an open beta then i will definitely give the game a try and see for myself.
You should save your opinion for when you actually try the game.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Reaction score
Sin$
No, you are entitled to anything you want. I'm just saying, don't judge a book by it's cover.
Well like i said if there is an open beta i will try the game out and see if its good or not but at the moment it just seems like an over hyped game that probably wont be all that great, kinda like that game Homefront, they showed you all the cinematic videos and high quality pc gameplay and then you put it in your console and the graphics are **** and gameplay sucks really bad. You can compare that to any game you want but what im saying is the developers and fans (which haven't played either) of games will make them out to be amazing games and when you get your hands on it you dont like it at all. Im not really caught up with whats going on with this game but for all i know there could only be 3 maps in the entire game to play or there is a ****** ranking system or a number of things that will make the game bad, you never know. All the game developers want to show you is everything that is great on the game when there may be flaws or stuff you dont like.

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Well like i said if there is an open beta i will try the game out and see if its good or not but at the moment it just seems like an over hyped game that probably wont be all that great, kinda like that game Homefront, they showed you all the cinematic videos and high quality pc gameplay and then you put it in your console and the graphics are **** and gameplay sucks really bad. You can compare that to any game you want but what im saying is the developers and fans (which haven't played either) of games will make them out to be amazing games and when you get your hands on it you dont like it at all. Im not really caught up with whats going on with this game but for all i know there could only be 3 maps in the entire game to play or there is a ****** ranking system or a number of things that will make the game bad, you never know. All the game developers want to show you is everything that is great on the game when there may be flaws or stuff you dont like.
A few things. Even the beta won't be as good as the actual game itself. I mean to see the full potential you will have to find out the 11th of march or whenever it is leaked and sold early.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Reaction score
Sin$
A few things. Even the beta won't be as good as the actual game itself. I mean to see the full potential you will have to find out the 11th of march or whenever it is leaked and sold early.
Understandable.

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Understandable.
Personally, I loved the Alpha and it gave me a bunch of hype but I need to see if the full game takes its potential to the max otherwise I may return my preorder which I really don't want to.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
You realize that Homefront was made by an awful game company on the 360, and Titanfall is made by the creators of cod on next gen, right? It's different. I've never seen gameplay or new anything about the game until I played the alpha and I was blown away...

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's not on PC then the beta won't matter :roflmao:

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope it comes so I can play the thing since they didn't let me into the last cycle (though they had no problem spamming my inbox with pre order info during).

You kind of have a point except most users are basing it their own plays of the alpha on consoles (not high quality PC gameplay), I don't remember Homefront being hyped like this, and last of all.... seriously, Homefront? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register