• Thread starter Everydaynine_
  • Start date
  • Views 6,234
Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello sinners i'm here today to tell you guys about the upcoming ultimate JTAG tool
that's to come. This Tool will blow out any competition and its free.

"The Ending Of An Era" will probably be the name of the tool because the JTAG ERA is ending, as we all know it would be dead in about a good 1-2 years. So were gonna make sure this tool will be most Top rated.
We don't have a specific name of the tool yet, it will probably be called "Ending Of An Era Jtag Tool or Ultimate JTAG.

Also "THIS IS NOT MY TOOL OR YOUR TOOL, ITS THE COMMUNITY TOOL"
Which means you can add your games mods you found, and request them onto this tool, send the offsets to
Professional
Anyone can be involved in this tool IDC who you are!

Benefits in the tool

-All 360 games in the tool will be modded on latest TU
So it will be friendly to online Jtaggers

-Region free
All cheats should work no matter the region
Note! I have premade mods for games but forgotten to regionfree them
so if a mod in the tool don't work.
Pm me and i'll fix it, basically the xex isnt regionfree

-Connection friendly
Note! Haven't decided Yet..
I know there's some people who have the plugins set right, but still can't connect to
JRPC, Rpc tools. So we might just input an Ip address connection also

-Offline Friendly
We will support games that have strictly offline play like oblivion and skyrim, mods will also be on latest
TU and working with all DLC.
We will put a online/offline section in the tool so people won't get confused

-Indie games support?
I don't know, i'll dig into it and find out how because these games have no xex

-XBLA games support?
Hell Yes! Latest TU online mods
The tool alone in the end will possibly be 70-120mb of download

Remember this is a community tool it's free and you can submit whatever finding you found
for a game or Jtag sysytem. You will be credited in credits tab

Especially if you have the ability to find mods on GTA V, COD, HALO etc because we all know I don't waste time on triple A titles..

remember you can send any findings you wanna share to
Professional

haloskinner

do you mind sending those BF3 offsets to him? Well whenever you fix the freezing plz?

Last edited:
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello sinners i'm here today to tell you guys about the upcoming ultimate JTAG tool
that's to come. This Tool will blow out any competition and its free.

"The Ending Of An Era" will probably be the name of the tool because the JTAG ERA is ending, as we all know it would be dead in about a good 1-2 years. So were gonna make sure this tool will be most Top rated.
We don't have a specific name of the tool yet, it will probably be called "Ending Of An Era Jtag Tool or Ultimate JTAG.

Also "THIS IS NOT MY TOOL OR YOUR TOOL, ITS THE COMMUNITY TOOL"
Which means you can add your games mods you found, and request them onto this tool, send the offsets to
Professional
Anyone can be involved in this tool IDC who you are!

Benefits in the tool

-All 360 games in the tool will be modded on latest TU
So it will be friendly to online Jtaggers

-Region free
All cheats should work no matter the region
Note! I have premade mods for games but forgotten to regionfree them
so if a mod in the tool don't work.
Pm me and i'll fix it, basically the xex isnt regionfree

-Connection friendly
Note! Haven't decided Yet..
I know there's some people who have the plugins set right, but still can't connect to
JRPC, Rpc tools. So we might just input an Ip address connection also

-Offline Friendly
We will support games that have strictly offline play like oblivion and skyrim, mods will also be on latest
TU and working with all DLC.
We will put a online/offline section in the tool so people won't get confused

-Indie games support?
I don't know, i'll dig into it and find out how because these games have no xex

-XBLA games support?
Hell Yes! Latest TU online mods
The tool alone in the end will possibly be 70-120mb of download

Remember this is a community tool it's free and you can submit whatever finding you found
for a game or Jtag sysytem. You will be credited in credits tab

Especially if you have the ability to find mods on GTA V, COD, HALO etc because we all know I don't waste time on triple A titles..

remember you can send any findings you wanna share to
Professional
I'll be sure to send something "kewl" :wink:

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
Got a release date planned? :biggrin:

Does this jtag your xbox? Or does it allow mods? Or what is this?

Looking forward to an Thanksgiving or Christmas beta release. Then after that weekly or monthly updates.
Pretty much every release or update will be in beta form because the community will be constantly adding lol
the tool might won't be finished/maxed out until 2017

AQXVN AQXVN this tool will do everything you ever imagined

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This tool or any tool won't JTAG your console. That isn't possible. All it is, is a tool to use with a modified console.

Much like a carpenter and his hammer.

Fingrbngkilr970

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"This tool will do everything you ever imagined" That sounds far-fetched. Actually it seems impossible. We'll see. Make us proud, dont let us down. :tongue:

Worthiest Willy

Worthiest Willy

Cool stuff
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically this tool allows your xbox to become a devkit with full KV generator capabilities. The tool, upon download, will likely have an option to "Connect to Console". Having a normal xbox, you will not be able to do this. Luckily for you, a recent exploit as been discovered which allows you to firmware glitch your x clamp and allow the connection to be established. Now, mind you, this is only a GLITCH. You may need to try a few times for it to work. However, if you are successful, this tool will be able to connect to your xbox and in turn modify the motherboard. Follow these simple steps and you will be on your way to a Reset Glitch Jtag devkit.
1. Take a thick paper clip, not a small one, and bend it so you can get a small straight metal piece. Stick this through the plastic of the console to stop the fan, so its blades stop spinning.
2. Once your console is on and the fan has stopped, it should start heating up.
3. After about a minute, (stay on the dashboard). You are going to plug in a USB to your xbox.
4. This USb MUST have my recent "How to get rich quick guide" powerpoint on it, or else this won't work. (The powerpoint was a hidden microsoft xbox encrypted file within it....this is key)
5. At about 3 minutes, (2 minutes after plugging the usb with powerpoint on it it), your processor should be very hot.
6. The next step is to get these x clamps to glitch - You must begin playing Avatar Paintball! This game requires an immense amount of random access memory and processor nand power (PNP) - This will cause everything to get HOT HOT
7. After you play avatar paintball for about 2.8 minutes - YOur console should red ring of death = Glitch - QUICKLY take the paper clip out of the fan and turn off your console.
8. Turn on your console and it should work again (the fans are spinning) - and remove the usb.
9. Try connecting the tool to your xbox and it should work - Next on the tool click the HACK XBOX button and wait for it to complete. Once it finishes, your xbox should have a sidecar like thing on it (this is the bill gates KV generator CAN NEVER BE BANNED) - billgates.exe.bin is unbannable and valued at around 1000usd. Since your xbox is now an RJTAg rgh 4.1, you can utilize all of its cool features.
15. Connect to the tool using ur new exploited potato and make magic happen

Hope this helped my friend....GOOD LUCK

Fingrbngkilr970

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically this tool allows your xbox to become a devkit with full KV generator capabilities. The tool, upon download, will likely have an option to "Connect to Console". Having a normal xbox, you will not be able to do this. Luckily for you, a recent exploit as been discovered which allows you to firmware glitch your x clamp and allow the connection to be established. Now, mind you, this is only a GLITCH. You may need to try a few times for it to work. However, if you are successful, this tool will be able to connect to your xbox and in turn modify the motherboard. Follow these simple steps and you will be on your way to a Reset Glitch Jtag devkit.
1. Take a thick paper clip, not a small one, and bend it so you can get a small straight metal piece. Stick this through the plastic of the console to stop the fan, so its blades stop spinning.
2. Once your console is on and the fan has stopped, it should start heating up.
3. After about a minute, (stay on the dashboard). You are going to plug in a USB to your xbox.
4. This USb MUST have my recent "How to get rich quick guide" powerpoint on it, or else this won't work. (The powerpoint was a hidden microsoft xbox encrypted file within it....this is key)
5. At about 3 minutes, (2 minutes after plugging the usb with powerpoint on it it), your processor should be very hot.
6. The next step is to get these x clamps to glitch - You must begin playing Avatar Paintball! This game requires an immense amount of random access memory and processor nand power (PNP) - This will cause everything to get HOT HOT
7. After you play avatar paintball for about 2.8 minutes - YOur console should red ring of death = Glitch - QUICKLY take the paper clip out of the fan and turn off your console.
8. Turn on your console and it should work again (the fans are spinning) - and remove the usb.
9. Try connecting the tool to your xbox and it should work - Next on the tool click the HACK XBOX button and wait for it to complete. Once it finishes, your xbox should have a sidecar like thing on it (this is the bill gates KV generator CAN NEVER BE BANNED) - billgates.exe.bin is unbannable and valued at around 1000usd. Since your xbox is now an RJTAg rgh 4.1, you can utilize all of its cool features.
15. Connect to the tool using ur new exploited potato and make magic happen

Hope this helped my friend....GOOD LUCK
THIS COMMENT DOE ^^^

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
You actully have to take apart your Xbox to Jtag/RGH it. No tool can jtag/RGH your console. If your a wanna be modder you might want to do some research first.

Fingrbngkilr970

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No update in three months. You got a picture preview? Or some proof this is a WIP? :smile:

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
No update in three months. You got a picture preview? Or some proof this is a WIP? :smile:

He's creating the tool but I can
Give proof that I have the mods for then when I get back home..

I been texting him on pm but no reply after 4 weeks but I heard he's busy on another projects as of now so that's probably why

I have the mods for these games I'll upload the picture when I get home 
exactly 

is this guna be alike AppNET hahaah s

No because appnet really don't have exclusive stuff everybody got halo and cod mods but tool will have everything lol

Worthiest Willy

Worthiest Willy

Cool stuff
Reaction score
Sin$
He's creating the tool but I can
Give proof that I have the mods for then when I get back home..

I been texting him on pm but no reply after 4 weeks but I heard he's busy on another projects as of now so that's probably why

I have the mods for these games I'll upload the picture when I get home 

No because appnet really don't have exclusive stuff everybody got halo and cod mods but tool will have everything lol
appnet will have arcade games and 007 and stuff like that

Top Bottom
Login
Register