a scam

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Spooky Bandit, Feb 5, 2010 with 6 replies and 356 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spooky Bandit

Spooky Bandit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    my friend i know is just fooled 6 people making them think he actually does a 10th pristige lobby, he told me hes gonna take all their points and block communications woth them, i was wondering what can happen to him at the worst?

2. iESTRACCI

iESTRACCI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well seeing as its obviously you, if you get reported you can get permanently banned

especially right now, m$ has made it clear if you advertise to people that you are hosting a XP mod for points, money, anything else, you are Perma banned

Hit thanks if i helped

3. IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol yea it probably him
    yea you might get suspended

4. STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER Getting There

Ratings:
    tell him he's a ****ing nob & he deserves to get raped, stabed in the face with a 10" knife, run over by a truck, & then thrown of a cliff. :ohmy::cursing:

5. xHMBioHazarDx

xHMBioHazarDx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he could...

take the points, block communications, change his GT

i know people who have made this a cycle, and nothing happened yet

6. ToXiC xPsYcHo

ToXiC xPsYcHo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dude, come on don't do that. That's someones money they actually worked for. :thumbdown: I was just in a fake XP lobby where people tried to do that to me. I have been looking for a free real one for the past 3 weeks with no luck. :frown:

7. Goody 27

Goody 27 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As Microsoft Stated;
    'Anyone Who Has Obtained Prestige Illegitimately Will Be Given A Suspension...
    ... Anyone Claiming To Host A Lobby Either Fir Free Or For Money Will Be Given Permanent Suspension'.
    That Answer Your Question?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Button Down There - It's There To Be Pressed