Discussion A request/ A way to help people with scratched disk

• Thread starter stone telephone
  • Start date
  • Views 538
S

stone telephone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now this topic is mainly me wanting something but, also helping people with a scratched GTA IV disk, so I'm going to explain my situation.

My GTA IV disk has a little nic in it and since that litle nic appeared I'm only able to play single player mode and free mode for an average of about 5 minutes, now mabey I'm cheap but there is now way I'd be able to get the disc fixed or replaced anytime soon.

So if it were possible for someone to burn GTA IV to their hard drive via NXE, use xsata or xport and upload it online, it'd help me and other people with an xport so they can play all of GTA IV.

N

N1ghtsGanjaH420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try flushing the disk down the toilet, i know it sounds bad but make sure the water is clean obviously? but flushing disks usually fixes any problems i have with movies or games, unless its unplayable the disk.. but scratches or anything on the disk flushing it will usually fix it

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
stone telephone said:
Now this topic is mainly me wanting something but, also helping people with a scratched GTA IV disk, so I'm going to explain my situation.

My GTA IV disk has a little nic in it and since that litle nic appeared I'm only able to play single player mode and free mode for an average of about 5 minutes, now mabey I'm cheap but there is now way I'd be able to get the disc fixed or replaced anytime soon.

So if it were possible for someone to burn GTA IV to their hard drive via NXE, use xsata or xport and upload it online, it'd help me and other people with an xport so they can play all of GTA IV.
That wont work. Installed games are locked to the console... So it wouldnt play on yours.

N1ghtsGanjaH420 said:
try flushing the disk down the toilet, i know it sounds bad but make sure the water is clean obviously? but flushing disks usually fixes any problems i have with movies or games, unless its unplayable the disk.. but scratches or anything on the disk flushing it will usually fix it
Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. lol

N

N1ghtsGanjaH420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't believe me try it then, next time a movie or disk won't play flush it in the toilet cleans everything off it and should make it easyer to read, its worked for me so i don't care lol

S

star1029

Enthusiast
Reaction score
many people tried this and it works: put some toothpaste on the disc and rub it with your finger

R

RUSKIE90RAMBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
N1ghtsGanjaH420 said:
don't believe me try it then, next time a movie or disk won't play flush it in the toilet cleans everything off it and should make it easyer to read, its worked for me so i don't care lol

Wow preety stupid idea.

Top Bottom
Login
Register