• Thread starter Father Christmas
  • Start date
  • Views 404
Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a random sig i threw together until i can get one done for me, Not the best but definitely not my worst
g4dZW69.png

iOmKzNX.png

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty nice in my opinion. Would look better if you add a render to it :wink:

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the color combo on them, just the black throws it off a slight in my opinion maybe overlay it? :smile: Anyway keep up the good work!

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the color combo on them, just the black throws it off a slight in my opinion maybe overlay it? :smile: Anyway keep up the good work!
I deleted the PSD which i probably shouldn't have done , I will try to re-create this again but i'll have a hard time as all i done was press a load of random buttons haha.
OT : Your from 2005? Damn your a oldie:eek:

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I deleted the PSD which i probably shouldn't have done , I will try to re-create this again but i'll have a hard time as all i done was press a load of random buttons haha.
OT : Your from 2005? Damn your a oldie:eek:
Ya i been with se7ensins since the Free IP boards days :tongue: Longtime fan and supporter, But i know how the random buttons go lol thats how i make half my crap just experimenting pressing things and see what they do :smile:

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks sleek, if I was to criticize anything maybe lower the opacity of the black down a bit and find a less brighter color for the font.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks sleek, if I was to criticize anything maybe lower the opacity of the black down a bit and find a less brighter color for the font.
Thanks man, I deleted the PSD lol and i tried making it again but failed miserably :biggrin:

Rzmi

Rzmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, it looks great!

But here's some constructive criticism... Maybe Add a texture to the font? Drop shadow, outer glow, bevel, ect...?
Just throwing some ideas out there! Hope you don't mind :smile:
Still looks amazing though! Keep up the great work!

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, it looks great!

But here's some constructive criticism... Maybe Add a texture to the font? Drop shadow, outer glow, bevel, ect...?
Just throwing some ideas out there! Hope you don't mind :smile:
Still looks amazing though! Keep up the great work!
Of course i don't mind:thumbsup:, I cant edit this sig anymore as i don't have the .PSD but i will definitely keep this in mind when i next do one!

Rzmi

Rzmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course i don't mind:thumbsup:, I cant edit this sig anymore as i don't have the .PSD but i will definitely keep this in mind when i next do one!
Hahah! I feel you! I've been there, done that forgetting to save the PSD file! Lol, great job though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register