• Thread starter Red_Devil
  • Start date
  • Views 687
Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
People are saying that when this comes out, I will need to re-burn all my AP2.5, XGD2 & XGD3 games. Does anyones know where to find a list of what games these are?

Also, do I need to re-burn these games for LT+ v3.0 if im just going to be signed OFFLINE?

O

Outwitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There will be an ABGX update so just run your games through it and it'll patch them if necessary.

If you got the "silent DAE.bin update" then yes you will need to re-burn even if offline.

If you fail security checks offline, it'll flag you when you sign on.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There will be an ABGX update so just run your games through it and it'll patch them if necessary.

If you got the "silent DAE.bin update" then yes you will need to re-burn even if offline.

Ok thanks, do you know where I can find a list of the AP2.5, XGD2 & XGD3 games?

swedish baker11

swedish baker11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhm, yeah dude if you are playing offline and have never signed into xbox live the you just get lt2.0 and a iHas burner. you have not received the update if you have been playing offline.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks man :thumbup:

Uhm, yeah dude if you are playing offline and have never signed into xbox live the you just get lt2.0 and a iHas burner. you have not received the update if you have been playing offline.

Ok cheers :tongue_smilie:

SalvatoreLeone

SalvatoreLeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does this mean obviously you can play online with XGD3 when the new 3.0 and Abgx come out ??

Top Bottom
Login
Register