Status
Not open for further replies.
LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
help.jpg

Why is there white showing up where the GFX thingie is supposed to be transparent? I've dealt with it for a while, now its annoying, I was wondering what I can do to fix it? Is it a setting in IE? It was fine in FF, but I can't get that anymore...

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
u try deleting ur cache? i looked at that page in ie and i didnt see anything wrong, just stick with ff lol its better anyway, besides thats like ie 6 if your gonna use ie at least use ie 7

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't download ****... My dad made it so I have a limited not administrator account... If someone could tell me how to change the password using cmd, that wuld be great.

S

sixworkss

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
BxR Pr0pHeCy said:
I can't download ****... My dad made it so I have a limited not administrator account... If someone could tell me how to change the password using cmd, that wuld be great.

Are you able to download Firefox? If so get it. If not tell your dad to.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: Accessing system account may cause serious problems.
Leave this tread and don’t follow the rest of this topic
if you don’t know what you are doing.

I left... I honestly, won't know what to do...

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
it may cause serious problems if u don't know what ur doing and you mess with stuff, how can it cause a problem just from accessing it and changing a user accounts privelages? its not like ur messing with ur registry or actually exploiting the power of that account by messing with stuff that a normal user/admin can't access but whatever

the easier way would be wait for ur dad to go on his account and ask him if u can get on for a sec and just quickly change it then when hes not in the room

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats why you always have a Keylogger in the background :wink:

But my Mom knows better than to try and pull something like that.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know about keyloggers and stuff, but you can't keylog something when its on the Windows XP welcome screen can you?

And the think I don't understand is doing the little thing where you set the cmd to open in another minute.. Why do that?

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
BxR Pr0pHeCy said:
I know about keyloggers and stuff, but you can't keylog something when its on the Windows XP welcome screen can you?

And the think I don't understand is doing the little thing where you set the cmd to open in another minute.. Why do that?

It's to late for that now, but I meant that when he made the password, you could have Keylogged it. The welcome screen can't be keylogged. But maybe he'll change the pass or something?

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure u can't keylog the login screen

o yeah and im also pretty sure the point of the one minute timer is so that it comes up when u terminate explorer.exe

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't matter anways....

wtf.jpg

I think you still gotta be an admin to do it, not limited account

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
wow that is gay!

ok just wait til ur dads on the comp and when hes about done say ur in a hurry and u need to check somethign and go on and if hes hovering over your shoulder or something act like ur gonna check your email and ur about to type in ur pass or something or just stall until he goes away then u can change it to be an admin

if i think of anything else ill let u know

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've done it before, usually he will just leave his account on sometimes, but he got a free laptop from work (****in cops) that I just set up wireless internet on, so I doubt he will be using this comp much... Oh well, I refuse to phail.

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is that IE 6 and below can not read transparent space in PNG format images. Therefore all the transparent space shows up as that light teal or white color.

Firefox and IE7+ see the transparent space in PNG images and therefore can render it correctly. Thus you don't see all that transparent space.

Understand?

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
TerminatioN said:
The problem is that IE 6 and below can not read transparent space in PNG format images. Therefore all the transparent space shows up as that light teal or white color.

Firefox and IE7+ see the transparent space in PNG images and therefore can render it correctly. Thus you don't see all that transparent space.

Understand?

Oh, I know now, I don't care about it anymore, you should read more of the thread :wink:

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
BxR Pr0pHeCy said:
Oh, I know now, I don't care about it anymore, you should read more of the thread :wink:

I usually stop reading once it starts to go off topic.

I can easily hack windows admin password. I had a tut in premium, but I think it got deleted when Azzid did some cleaning. I'll try and rewrite it soon.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, a link works too, like straight off the web. I remember you can like change the pw with cmd, but I dont really want to do that, because he will probably re set the computer anyways just for his gay *** password... But yeah, do you have a way to do it without "changing" the password?

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
BxR Pr0pHeCy said:
Okay, a link works too, like straight off the web. I remember you can like change the pw with cmd, but I dont really want to do that, because he will probably re set the computer anyways just for his gay *** password... But yeah, do you have a way to do it without "changing" the password?

Yes, using my way you will get the password without changing it. It's so easy, you barely have to do anything. I'll let you know when I post it.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dude. Thanks and +rep for you (Is there a +rep) Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register