• Thread starter Agentfire
  • Start date
  • Views 559
Agentfire

Agentfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do some skins actually cost $1000 to $3000 USD? I just transitioned from COD so I am new to this scene. Any feedback will help. Thanks!

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes a few do, like the AWP Dragon Lore and some of the more high tier knives. It's really all about rarity.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. It's rediculous. I don't understand the hype train behind certain skins but hey money!

Agentfire

Agentfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty crazy for just some nice skins! Wow! I am surprised! :eek: Thanks, Crooks! :smile: I was really wondering if those were prices in USD.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty crazy for just some nice skins! Wow! I am surprised! :eek: Thanks, Crooks! :smile: I was really wondering if those were prices in USD.
Check out OPSkins if you want to see some prices for some of the skins out there. You'll be able to see how much people spend.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Do some skins actually cost $1000 to $3000 USD? I just transitioned from COD so I am new to this scene. Any feedback will help. Thanks!

There is an AWP Souvenir Dragon Lore (Signed by Guardian) that sold for over 10k USD.

Factory New Crimson Web/Night/Sapphire or Ruby (Doppler) knives also sell for several thousand USD.

There are several skins which cost over 1k USD.

SNIPEZxFaKiEEE

SNIPEZxFaKiEEE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes... as the most expensive skin being the Blue Gem Karambit knife, that someone has traded 100k$ for.

Top Bottom
Login
Register