Discussion A question about CS:GO skins

Agentfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do some skins actually cost $1000 to $3000 USD? I just transitioned from COD so I am new to this scene. Any feedback will help. Thanks!

Crooks

6‮
Retired
Reaction score
Yes a few do, like the AWP Dragon Lore and some of the more high tier knives. It's really all about rarity.

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Reaction score
Yes. It's rediculous. I don't understand the hype train behind certain skins but hey money!

Agentfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy for just some nice skins! Wow! I am surprised! :eek: Thanks, Crooks! :smile: I was really wondering if those were prices in USD.

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy for just some nice skins! Wow! I am surprised! :eek: Thanks, Crooks! :smile: I was really wondering if those were prices in USD.
Check out OPSkins if you want to see some prices for some of the skins out there. You'll be able to see how much people spend.

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Do some skins actually cost $1000 to $3000 USD? I just transitioned from COD so I am new to this scene. Any feedback will help. Thanks!
There is an AWP Souvenir Dragon Lore (Signed by Guardian) that sold for over 10k USD.

Factory New Crimson Web/Night/Sapphire or Ruby (Doppler) knives also sell for several thousand USD.

There are several skins which cost over 1k USD.

SNIPEZxFaKiEEE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes... as the most expensive skin being the Blue Gem Karambit knife, that someone has traded 100k$ for.

Top Bottom