Discussion A Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Reaction score
Yes, this is spam. When a mods sees this, close it if you wish, don't delete it just close it so I can get my word across.

So, about 2 hours ago Jester posted that he could mod challenges... and the flame wars began. Everybody got pissed, including myself, that he did not release a tutorial, open a lobby, or release the files. I then switched into **** mod and started giving Jester hell...

cool? inorite!

Anyway, in the midst of being a ****, a MSN Window popped up and it was Jester asking me why I had switched on **** mode. I explained that I was pissed that he released that he knew how to do something and didn't release a tutorial, so it seemed a bit ****y. This is where realization kicks in...

I told him I know he is good at what he does and that he is a high power, and told him I would like to be there. I have been modding for 4 or 5 years now, releasing a tutorial to almost everything I find, and trying to work my way up. I have always been the little guys wanting to be on top. Honestly, when PubStarGaming told me I was going to be a Global Moderator for their forums when they get them set up, I punched my mother. That is why I release everything I find and try all I do to get to the top.

Now, from Jesters point of view...

He also stated that he started out as the little guy, but his climb went much faster, way to fast. He stated that modding was not he main scene, but he got threw to the top. Now, he gets pounded with messages, invites, flame wars get started, in a way he is now an e-celebrity and everybody has their opinions. He explained that if he released a tutorial, lobby, or the files he would get gobs upon gobs of messages, which he does not want/need. My analogy was this...

Jester is now Paris Hilton, and his modded lobbies are kinda like Paris Hilton's "Special Area". The paparazzi are kinda like the Se7enSins community, and everybody is stalking Jester, taking pictures, just trying to get a up-skirt picture of Jester.

Kinda...

To sum it all up, it is kinda like this. Once you are on top, you can't really step down. When you are a high power you get bashed with stuff everyday, which Jester stated multiple times that he DOES NOT NEED.

Jester has done some good stuff for me, and threw me a bone a few times... I was a **** for turning on my **** mode. So all-in-all, I publicly apologize to Jester, his family, friends, and his dog Muffin. (I honestly don't know if he has a dog or not.) And before you flip on your **** mode towards Jester, think about how you would feel if you were Paris Hilton.

fist1.jpg

J

jester

⠀HardenedVPN.com
Retired
Reaction score
good enough for me

C

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Reaction score
liveabovwe.jpg

H

half eatn bagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what your saying is.. Jester getting me to 10th prestige is like me plowing Paris Hilton?

R

Restart Level

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hes only human.

G

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P0ST PICHERS OF YER DOG =]

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be pissy also but overall atleast ya got it off ya chest and I'm sure Jester understands.

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some ppl share what they do.some ppl dont because they like to control...make of that what you will.

K

Kira

Reaction score
I don't really care too much for the stuff that Jester has done, because it would have eventually been found by some other people, but hey...he got it out first. I don't flip over everytime I see his username though, I just say...

"Oh, it's Jester"

Then I get on with my life. It's not a big deal really.

S

scottl10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jester will probably get spammed now for not releasing that tutorial lol

M

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. I think everyone should take a page out of your book and say sorry if they were a **** to Jester.

A

ANIMAL HOUSE

Reaction score
half eatn bagel said:
So what your saying is.. Jester getting me to 10th prestige is like me plowing Paris Hilton?

Ummmmmm I'm pretty sure that's not what he was saying haha.

If anything though, Jester_ getting you 10 Prestige...Is like you sleeping in a Hilton hotel. (That is if Jester_ were Paris Hilton lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom