What's new

Discussion A Night Stalker (Fan Fiction)

• Thread starter Winter
  • Start date
  • Views 2,948
W

Winter

Jim. Over ruler of Sumo.
Reaction score
Sin$
Completely inspired by Zakb009. I decided to write my own fan fiction. Thanks Zak!

Although the summer air was dry and clouds were thin, a soft layer of rain drizzled upon Apoxen's back and iron plated shoulders. He slowly shifted his feet through the wild grass under the ominous light of the moon, twigs crunching under his leather strapped boots. His eyes were steadily fixed on a mindless zombie, the foul odour of the wretched beast had snatched his attention from several blocks away. The zombie had a stained and torn matching set of clothes the torso being azure and the long pants black, a mixture of his blood and more than likely others ran down his body. Apoxen held a tight grip on his bow as he ran his empty hand down the shaft of a wooden arrow resting in his quiver. The rain bounced off his helmet as he placed the arrow onto his bow. As he crouched in the tall grass the zombie wandered through the fields, unaware that a figure hidden in the night was stalking his movements.

Apoxen pulled back the arrow until the string was taught, a drop of rain rolling down his nose, picking up the grime on his face as it rolled down. His left eye wrinkled shut as he took aim upon the now stationary foe. With a slight movement of his fingers the arrow was released from the tension of the bow and was caught in the wind as it punctured the tough flesh of the abomination, lifting it off it's feet upon impact.

Apoxen breathed a sigh of relief, the arrow had steered true. A crimson red pool of blood spilled from the dead body as Apoxen released him self from the darkness of night and strode cautiously over to the corpse. The flies had already began to swarm the carcass as Apoxen grasped the tail of his arrow and jerked it out. He knew he had little time before other creatures would locate the corpse. The pool of blood had stained his boots and as he marched away the rain washed his boots, leaving behind footsteps of blood.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha, he said "shaft".

Nah, its a great story, you going to keep writing it?

W

Winter

Jim. Over ruler of Sumo.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha, he said "shaft".

Nah, its a great story, you going to keep writing it?

My face whilst writing that section was cringed :tongue:.

Not sure, maybe if I can think of more to write about.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
My face whilst writing that section was cringed :tongue:.

Not sure, maybe if I can think of more to write about.
Hmm, what about writing about him fighting each type of mob? Being, having its own story for each mob. That was the zombie one, go on to a creeper, or something.

DrDream

Dr Dream KiLLa

Washed up Halo kid
Seasoned Veteran Chatty Kathy CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Write about his trip home and if he had to fight anything or maybe he fell into a hole and discovered an abandoned mine on his way home

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do what I do, write what you want, when you feel like it :3 Spontaneous creativity is the best creativity.

Top Bottom
Login
Register