• Views 910
Status
Not open for further replies.
WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing a public zombies match today and some guy said that you could mod using the Der Reise file on your HDD. He didint tell me how to mod but that you could use the file. I didint believe him so he invited me to a private match and he started with all weapons and started to fly. It kinda makes sense that the file could be used instead of having to burn an ISO, but i dunno.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like iso to me.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
you could try searching you know or looking at the stickies. but that is pretty hard. I mean, reading, phew thats tough work.

WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
you could try searching you know or looking at the stickies. but that is pretty hard. I mean, reading, phew thats tough work.
?
What are you trying to say?

WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
Wow, you even got thanked for that.
Christ your such a ****ing hypocrite, I simply suggested that there might be a new way to mod WaW. How about you READ the OP again you stupid ****, and get off your high horse while your at it

ZyGoMaTiC said:
Whats wrong with you people?
I know how to mod, I simply said that there might be a new way to mod WaW based off what that guy told me. Did you even read the OP?

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
WALMART COP said:
Wow, you even got thanked for that.
Christ your such a ****ing hypocrite, I simply suggested that there might be a new way to mod WaW. How about you READ the OP again you stupid ****, and get off your high horse while your at it

Whats wrong with you people?
I know how to mod, I simply said that there might be a new way to mod WaW based off what that guy told me. Did you even read the OP?
Yes, all you said was someone was modding zombies. You didnt say you knew how to do it. So i told you.

And there is nothing wrong with us, you just dont make any sense. :thumbdown:

WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ZyGoMaTiC said:
Yes, all you said was someone was modding zombies. You didnt say you knew how to do it. So i told you.

And there is nothing wrong with us, you just dont make any sense. :thumbdown:
Obviously this is not a help thread so there was no need for it. If I did not know how to mod, I would have asked. No beef with you, just the other retard who made an *** of himself.

Edit: Wow, even @ss is blocked out?

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
WALMART COP said:
Obviously this is not a help thread so there was no need for it. If I did not know how to mod, I would have asked. No beef with you, just the other retard who made an *** of himself.

Edit: Wow, even @ss is blocked out?
what people are trying to say is look before you post. the tut for the mods was right next to the new thread option.

WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
supremecippy said:
what people are trying to say is look before you post. the tut for the mods was right next to the new thread option.
Ok im just getting trolled now

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WALMART COP said:
Ok im just getting trolled now

No beef but y'all obviously not understanding what he's trying to say...he knows how to mod and all that ****...he's trying to state that he thinks there might be a new way to mod based on what some guy told while he was playing a public game...

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
SiLeNt x Aj said:
No beef but y'all obviously not understanding what he's trying to say...he knows how to mod and all that ****...he's trying to state that he thinks there might be a new way to mod based on what some guy told while he was playing a public game...
the guy he talked lied its iso mods.

B

benma09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iso mods work in public games
this thread should be closed

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
supremecippy said:
the guy he talked lied its iso mods.

I'm very aware of that and I know its iso mods...what I'm doing is trying to explain what he's trying say because it seems that people have a hard understanding of what's being said...

this topic should be closed...

N

nickbert01

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
ya there iso mods
he just lying to u matey
end of disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom