Discussion A Look At The Heartbeat Sensor In Gameplay (HD)

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
155
Not my video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik66tSroygY&feature=channel[/ame]

 

Gangland

Enthusiast
Messages
76
Reaction score
6
wow that sensor is alot better then i thought it was going to be nice find:biggrin:
 

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Messages
346
Reaction score
41
Great Video...with the game being only 2 hours away i cant wait to see what the fresh batch of noobs will think when they magicly like from outta no where =) ...

on a side note any one up for some javilen snipeing?
 

KranK

Member
Messages
4,197
Reaction score
611
I think is unfair...lol. It works really well in SnD with a silencer.
 

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
155
SLe7en said:
on a side note any one up for some javilen snipeing?
Haha! Can't wait!!

Sucks though because I won't be playing until 2:30 tomorrow after school. Oh well, I have Wednesday off! :smile:
 

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Messages
346
Reaction score
41
ii CoRrUpT xX said:
Haha! Can't wait!!

Sucks though because I won't be playing until 2:30 tomorrow after school. Oh well, I have Wednesday off! :smile:
bummer...all is well...hope to see you online soon...

KranK said:
I think is unfair...lol. It works really well in SnD with a silencer.

very true now imagine using it on a pistol =) O EM G...
Heart Beat Sensor + Glock 18 = Epic Rapage
 

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Messages
289
Reaction score
116
Using this with bling (So you can use it, and a silencer), cold blooded and steady aim absolutely *****.
 

tOxiC x

Enthusiast
Messages
663
Reaction score
123
Heartbeat sensor is trash. I used it for a little and I'm telling you, you get too dedicated and someone with "Ninja" on ***** you.
 

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Messages
346
Reaction score
41
tOxiC x said:
Heartbeat sensor is trash. I used it for a little and I'm telling you, you get too dedicated and someone with "Ninja" on ***** you.
thats why you add a silencer so ninga boy dont r*** your ***
 
Top Bottom