A little help? Spoofing benq as hitatchi

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Brownbootybruno, Aug 13, 2009 with 3 replies and 291 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brownbootybruno

Brownbootybruno Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok... so about 2 months ago i flashed my hitatchi 79, worked great. Flashed it again and bricked -_- Bout like 2 more xboxs, sold them, now i have this one left. So i figured id either fix it and sell it, or mod it and keep it. Considering keeping it.

So i ordered a benq from ebay for like $20. Put it in the xbox, and it wouldnt open, (yes i know i am supposed to flash it) but it wouldnt open at all, made a little sound like the motor was trying to open it but it just wouldnt open. So i contacted the ebay seller, and he sent me a new one, and told me to keep both. Now the new one opens fine. I dont know if there are any problems with it, but it opens fine.

Now, i have no clue what to do... I am supposed to get it into vendor mode or something of that nature, but none of the methods are working. And my xbox is flashing 1 red light. most likely cause i dont have it plugged up to the sata on the xbox 360, instead plugged into the sata on my pc.

Oh and another thing, i havent taken the time to buy a sata card, i just used one of the onboard sata ports to flash the hitatchi the first time.

So, if someone could just give a little advice on how to get this bad boy into vendor mode, that would be great. :thumbup:

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    That is because you need have the dvd tray halfway open. Then it will go into vendor mode.

3. OP
    Brownbootybruno

Brownbootybruno Newbie

Ratings:
  4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings: