What's new

Patched A hair glitch for Trevor (Maybe for M and F as well)

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, this is an old glitch. I just wanted to post it so anyone that still plays singleplayer can have something to fool around with. Also with it being old I'm clearly not the one who found it. I gave it a try the other day and it still works (on PS4 anyway). It's a very easy glitch as well and this is how to do it...

1. Get the facial hair you want, if any, first. Then get the "Overgrown" haircut.
2. Put on Trevor's "Stealth" outfit.
3. Grab your RPG and kill yourself. This should respawn you without the mask on.
4. Kill yourself a second time to respawn with the glitched haircut.

Congrats you should now have a clean new haircut for Trevor!

*NOTE* I'm guessing this will work on M or F as well but I haven't tried it with them. Feel free to let me know if you get something cool.

wQc5sYg.jpg

Last edited:
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a video of this glitch:

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, yeah the video is two years old. Thats why I made a post for it. Sad to see R* still hasn't patched this. Then again it's singleplayer and they just left it to die.

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks a ton, a glitch is glitch simply...
It doesn't mean it that only money producing one got values... Too bad, it's 2 year old ...:grumpy:

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it. For sure fun to do... Just for kicks! I'm gonna try this with Franklin.

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing! I've been playing story mode a lot more than online lately, just hit my 100% completion, solid gold, and shot Bigfoot (sort of lol) but I'm back to online now, didn't know the online trophies counted towards the platinum!! :banghead: Just need Numero Uno yet for platinum but still have a lot of unfinished business in story mode so I am for sure gonna use this!! Thanks again!:biggrin::thumbsup:

Sailor V

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, yeah the video is two years old. Thats why I made a post for it. Sad to see R* still hasn't patched this. Then again it's singleplayer and they just left it to die.
Story Mode is done. They want to focus and kinda have to focus on GTA: Online.

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
llcubell llcubell GTA Sin Andreas GTA Sin Andreas RishuP RishuP Sailor V Sailor V dab dab Hey everyone, check it out, so after you get the glitched haircut by following llcubell llcubell steps, if you go back to the barbershop and select the clean shave beard, Trevor will have a very short buzz cut that's not quite but very close to almost bald.

Sorry if this was already mentioned and for the poor quality, cell phone pic taken of my PSVita's screen while at work lol (:

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch seemed to work with Michael, but I don't remember which hairstyle I was using. I don't know about Franklin.

Top Bottom
Login
Register