• Thread starter Josh Keatley
  • Start date
  • Views 2,055
Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
I am making my 1st funny montage from all my funny videos that I put out out in a little over a year. I really need help with the transitions between the clips.

I really like how pewdiepie and kyr speedy do their transitions in thier funny montages. I am thinking of something along the lines of this.

Does any body got any ideas of a funny picture I could use? Music to go with it?

I am using Sony Vegas pro 12 should I use a transition/effect in there to accompany my funny picture transition?

If any body can make me a great transition I will give them the biggest shoutout ever. This video will be featured on my channel page (I have 20k subs) and I know it will get a lot of views.

Any ideas, suggestions, and help with this montage will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on the video.
If it's a "funny montage" I would suggest doing simple cut transitions. Since I'm assuming this will be somewhat quick. Adding to that. I would add a blooper real "beep" sound. I have one I can upload for you when I get home if you're really having trouble finding.

Taking that a step farther I would get one of those clips that they use in like raw clips of a show or in movie bloopers. It's hard to describe. I think you may know.

As for the YouTubers you said, could you provide some video examples so I can see? I honestly don't know what you're talking about when it comes to them.

Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on the video.
If it's a "funny montage" I would suggest doing simple cut transitions. Since I'm assuming this will be somewhat quick. Adding to that. I would add a blooper real "beep" sound. I have one I can upload for you when I get home if you're really having trouble finding.

Taking that a step farther I would get one of those clips that they use in like raw clips of a show or in movie bloopers. It's hard to describe. I think you may know.

As for the YouTubers you said, could you provide some video examples so I can see? I honestly don't know what you're talking about when it comes to them.
Thanks! I think I finally nailed it! Thanks for the suggests though I may use those next time I work on a montage! Thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register