What's new

Solved A few questions about gibbed, looking for directions/tutorial on how to do something..

• Thread starter vTemporalZEROv
  • Start date
  • Views 709
V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a tutorial on how to do instant leveling up lobbies, DOMIN8 told me somewhat of what I need to know earlier in a previous thread, but not too much in detail, I was hoping someone on here who has done this could tell me how to do it so I know, not just link me to a gamesave that already has it done, all I wish to know is how do I make the critters in my world level 100ish via the region game stages? A video would be nice, but text may be easier, I need to know specific regions to edit.

Also, I have seen this before, and I actually JUST saw an unskinned player model about 20 minutes ago before posting this, on xbox 360, how does one remove the skin from their vehicles and player? I play as Zer0, how would I remove the texture from him and my bandit truck in simple words?

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a tutorial on how to do instant leveling up lobbies, DOMIN8 told me somewhat of what I need to know earlier in a previous thread, but not too much in detail, I was hoping someone on here who has done this could tell me how to do it so I know, not just link me to a gamesave that already has it done, all I wish to know is how do I make the critters in my world level 100ish via the region game stages? A video would be nice, but text may be easier, I need to know specific regions to edit.

Also, I have seen this before, and I actually JUST saw an unskinned player model about 20 minutes ago before posting this, on xbox 360, how does one remove the skin from their vehicles and player? I play as Zer0, how would I remove the texture from him and my bandit truck in simple words?
From what I remember, you have to go in the raw tab and set LastPlaythroughNumber and PlaythroughsCompleted to 3. Then go to RegionGameStageData and change your level in each region to whatever you want.

Upvote 0
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so as for the save i can help i think the skin is a jtag or moded console
so first what fathim said is true but for a really simple tut do as follows
  • load up a save in gibbed
  • go to the raw tab and find the playthroughs completed
  • change it to 3
  • find last playthrough
  • change it to 3 as well
  • then go to regiongamesave data and change
  • click on it and it will bring up a box(be warned it will take some time to put in the numbers like 20-30mins)
  • change the levels(should be the only number in the place ill update when i get home from school)
  • add what ever lvl guns to the save because the enimies will be lvl 100 ish so really hard to kill
  • save it and enjoy
as for the skin off of your character you might want to look up a pc command or code for the skin that has no skin(weird wording here me out) and copy and paste into the correct spots in gibbed idk if itll work w/o a jtag probobly not but you never know

Upvote 0
V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have already modded the GPD and am OP8 so they shouldn't be that bad, I think I can handle them, am I wrong? I've never fought anything over lvl 90 though so thats why I ask? But anyways so I go to the region area yes I am aware of that, but when doing it, should I set every area to lets say 115? or only specific areas? And even the no skin vehicles? Ypu have the option to choose the skin in gibbed so thats why I ask?

Upvote 0
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have already modded the GPD and am OP8 so they shouldn't be that bad, I think I can handle them, am I wrong? I've never fought anything over lvl 90 though so thats why I ask? But anyways so I go to the region area yes I am aware of that, but when doing it, should I set every area to lets say 115? or only specific areas? And even the no skin vehicles? Ypu have the option to choose the skin in gibbed so thats why I ask?
ok so i wouldnt sudgest going over like 250 because itll be impossible to kill them even with modded stats simply because of the damage reduction but if you dont go over that then ever area is fine because youll be able to kill them but say you go to 497(max b4 negitive xp and money)i would only do sanctuary because you wont even damage them without a siren with the skillpoint to mind controll the enimies
and the skin id say is impossible simply because it would be writing a new code for the game and it would not like that very much it may be possible but i doubt it i will investigate further when i get home

Upvote 0
V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I'll go lvl 200 and see how that does, yeah I tried lvl 497 and I don't do squat to them.. 
But I actually still don't know which ones to set to 200.. theres a ton of different regions.

Upvote 0
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I'll go lvl 200 and see how that does, yeah I tried lvl 497 and I don't do squat to them.. 
But I actually still don't know which ones to set to 200.. theres a ton of different regions.
dont remember what skill it is for siren but one is mind controll it does wonders:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register