What's new

Gamesaves A Favour and $5 Reward!

sennin

Reaction score
I've tested a lot of Xbox Games in the last days. But I will not have enough time to play them. So there's a lot of Zero Gamerscore I want to get rid off. But I have no possibility to erase my Zero Gamerscore, caus' I can't go online with my Xbox. Would you erase these 16-18 Games for me?

How 2 Erase:
Press the Xbox Button on your Pad. Move to a Zero Gamerscore and press X. Repeat this for every single Zero Gamerscore.

The first one who helps me out successfully gets $5 by paypal. Sorry for my bad english.

Here's the profile: http://www.materialordner.de/2Cse73xFxo9PZaFVstG8sazshPSUweL.html

Gibs

Getting There
Reaction score
I would have to sign up for xbl. If so what gt would you want?

sennin

Reaction score
I would have to sign up for xbl. If so what gt would you want?
I don't understand exactly what you'd ask. You can download the gamertag in the first post. Just download it, put it on USB Drive and simply erase the Zero's.

One Question which has nothing to do with this "favour":
If I'd put cracked gamerscore (not in this case !!) on this profile and asked you to go online with it, will the gamerscore images also appear on my xbox? that's another problem, but i doubt thats possibile, isn't it?

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
I'm confused, care to elaborate some more. I would do it if I knew what your talking about.

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Reaction score
I'm confused, care to elaborate some more. I would do it if I knew what your talking about.
if you go to your gamerscore and you have got a zero G game you have the option to delete game history so it shows youve never played it.

Anubis

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
you dont need to go on xboxlive to be able to delete games with 0 gamerscore..

It sounds like this guy just wants ur xbox banned by recovering a banned account. Be careful.

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
if you go to your gamerscore and you have got a zero G game you have the option to delete game history so it shows youve never played it.
Really I didn't know that. Do you still need it?

BMTH

Banned
Reaction score
i think he wants us to erase all the zeros in his gamerscore, Ich glaube, er will uns alle Nullen in seinem Gamerscore löschen

sennin

Reaction score
1. download the gamertag
2. place it onto an USB Stick with USBXTA
3. put it into your xbox
4. log into the gamertag and go online with it
5. press the xbox button on your controller
6. choose every Game which has "0 Gamerscore" and delete it with the X Button

7. Load it up for me once more in the edited version
8. Get $5 per paypal

I hope everbody understands this now :lol:

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
I'm a trust-able person, just to be safe I would request you pay first.

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Reaction score
you dont need to go on xboxlive to be able to delete games with 0 gamerscore..

It sounds like this guy just wants ur xbox banned by recovering a banned account. Be careful.
good point, and why does it matter come to think about it? nobody can see it if he doesnt go online.

sennin

Reaction score
i think he wants us to erase all the zeros in his gamerscore, Ich glaube, er will uns alle Nullen in seinem Gamerscore löschen
He got it!!

Du hasts verstanden, Danke. Sollte doch möglich sein, oder? Zumindest gibts diese Option namens "Spielverlauf löschen" per X Taste (nur nutzbar über Xbox Live).
Vielleicht kann ich Dich noch was anderes fragen: Würde es auch klappen wenn ich den gemoddten Gamerscore in den Gamertag aufnehmen würde? Bzw. würden dann die Gamerscore Bildchen (die fehlen wenn man Gamerscore moddet und man NICHT selbst online gehen kann) auftauchen?

I'm a trust-able person, just to be safe I would request you pay first.
If you promise me to erase these Scores I'll pay you first. I know I'm new to this forum, perhaps you don't trust me. But there was no other forum with a Game Rip/Save Section. I simply need help.

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
He got it!!

Du hasts verstanden, Danke. Sollte doch möglich sein, oder? Zumindest gibts diese Option namens "Spielverlauf löschen" per X Taste (nur nutzbar über Xbox Live).
Vielleicht kann ich Dich noch was anderes fragen: Würde es auch klappen wenn ich den gemoddten Gamerscore in den Gamertag aufnehmen würde? Bzw. würden dann die Gamerscore Bildchen (die fehlen wenn man Gamerscore moddet und man NICHT selbst online gehen kann) auftauchen?

If you promise me to erase these Scores I'll pay you first. I know I'm new to this forum, perhaps you don't trust me. But there was no other forum with a Game Rip/Save Section. I simply need help.
I will erase them.

Add me on AIM so we can talk or send me a PM.
AIM: tiimphelan

x3ndlessfear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or you could just get all gamerscore on all of them i dont see why you would need them removed? Pluss you can do this by just going to memmory and deleting it from there...

Top Bottom