What's new

Solved A closer look at the banning spree !

• Thread starter ZombieKing
  • Start date
  • Views 1,610
Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i have read many many posts / blogs ect by people getting banned from modding the firmware as i also have done. The way it looks to me they cant detect just from it being on live because there is no proof of it being detected that way.

But they say they can detect it somehow ??? :huh:

From the way i see it, It has something to do with the copys people are using (Not just bad rips)

i think they are getting dev's such as Iw to put either a file or specific type of code or whatever in the iso / disc to catch people & mabye it becomes corrupt or doesnt transfer when the ripping of the iso is started.

So it brings me to saying when people put backup games in there xbox it says to ms "hey this is a copied / illegal disc" Resulting in them knowing your 360 is modified.

This is only my input into finding out how they are catching people and please have a good look into this :cool: if we find out how they are catching people then mabye we can find out how to bypass this.

Also do not start a flaming war or bad mouth me because i am only trying to help & if this is in the wrong section please move it :thumbup:.

Z o M b i E K i N G.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i r ownt said:
No, the ban wave is due to the dashboard update given by Major Nelson.

Proof? You won't have any because that would mean everyone with an updated xbox with flashed firmware would be banned by now. And trust me, there are many people with them left. The ban wave is most likely from the bad rips and abgx's horrible database.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i r ownt said:
Before you say anything else actually read what i said :rolleyes: it is about HOW they detect the firmware !! not a dashboard update.

T

Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i read that one person got ban for flashing and just sitting in the dash board with out even playing a game. but i'm thinking it has something 2 do with 2 things:

1: Bad rips, or even what you said in the first post. AGBX i have no idea how that works becasue it creates the .dvd file first then it goes with fixing and checking. I never really understood it.

2: Bad flashing, flashing it wrong but it still works but something in the flashing process went worng, that sends a signal of some sort.

Thats just what i think.

iTz IKlashnikov

iTz IKlashnikov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i r ownt said:

I highly dought it as i had the Beta of the Dashboard update and ummm Im not banned, And Plenty of other people can agree with me

Soooo Nope...

W

wealeybin

Reaction score
Sin$
is it possible the can launch a deep probe and check the firmware against their's to check if there are any differences not sure as it is, its just a theory

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
Ok i have read many many posts / blogs ect by people getting banned from modding the firmware as i also have done. The way it looks to me they cant detect just from it being on live because there is no proof of it being detected that way.

But they say they can detect it somehow ??? :huh:

From the way i see it, It has something to do with the copys people are using (Not just bad rips)

i think they are getting dev's such as Iw to put either a file or specific type of code or whatever in the iso / disc to catch people & mabye it becomes corrupt or doesnt transfer when the ripping of the iso is started.

So it brings me to saying when people put backup games in there xbox it says to ms "hey this is a copied / illegal disc" Resulting in them knowing your 360 is modified.

This is only my input into finding out how they are catching people and please have a good look into this :cool: if we find out how they are catching people then mabye we can find out how to bypass this.

Also do not start a flaming war or bad mouth me because i am only trying to help & if this is in the wrong section please move it :thumbup:.

Z o M b i E K i N G.
ok that makes sense but how can you explain the people that got banned for firmware with out even playing a backup/rip on their modded 360's
and why are people getting banned for iso modding old games like COD 5
and if the iso files were like that why isnt halo 3 ODST like that
i know people who played halo 3 ODST early on modded 360's and they did not get banned until now and the reason was cause of modified console
i am not trying to flame you but put those into account

wealeybin said:
is it possible the can launch a deep probe and check the firmware against their's to check if there are any differences not sure as it is, its just a theory
most likely cause the 360 is just any old computer and all it takes is one line of code to make the 360 so such that
i think its that as well cause they are now begining to find modded dvd drives
i thnk this applies to profiles as well cause how else would they patch the modded profiles

Toasty said:
well i read that one person got ban for flashing and just sitting in the dash board with out even playing a game. but i'm thinking it has something 2 do with 2 things:

1: Bad rips, or even what you said in the first post. AGBX i have no idea how that works becasue it creates the .dvd file first then it goes with fixing and checking. I never really understood it.

2: Bad flashing, flashing it wrong but it still works but something in the flashing process went worng, that sends a signal of some sort.

Thats just what i think.
ok bad flashing makes sense to but it should happen to a few special few
but its not many people are getting banned for modded firmware with out even playing a game rip
so it cant be the failed firmware

Top Bottom
Login
Register