Tools A BUNCH OF MOD TOOLS AND MOD MENUS

• Thread starter Zera Slaps
  • Start date
  • Views 6,074
Z

Zera Slaps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys today I am releasing my giant folder filled with mods if some are duplicated I am sorry.
What Games it has:
All CoDs RTE Tools and mod menus
GTA V RTE Tools and a couple mod menus
Password: AWESOME
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xhqv9xflgr7mar7/RGH MODS.rar

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/4...77f781adb5c5252329e4ee7b/analysis/1414022228/

A

Adam

MLG FaZe No Scoper
Reaction score
You virus scanned the link :| You need to scan the folder and if it is too big contact a moderator.

D

DoX Dio

People Can Only Do So Much
Reaction score
Ya Ya Ya Ya Are the tool up to date

L

Liam Baby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't download any of this stuff. 2 Users asked if they were up to date, no response. Seems dumb and unsafe.

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
I wouldn't download any of this stuff. 2 Users asked if they were up to date, no response. Seems dumb and unsafe.
considering the guy was banned, and its a 1GB file, i'm downloading and looking now. I will post if they are up to date and legit shortly.

L

Liam Baby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a member I would tell friends about. He is willing to see if things are safe for community members. Thank you X xXBeefyDjXx

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
This is a member I would tell friends about. He is willing to see if things are safe for community members. Thank you X xXBeefyDjXx
Thanks, The file is safe for those asking, it just has all false positives and only contains menus and patches for the xbox games.

Z

Zera Slaps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry guys i could't respond to your messages i hadn't been on s7 for a while so sorry :biggrin: 
Thanks, The file is safe for those asking, it just has all false positives and only contains menus and patches for the xbox games.
your welcome :biggrin:

T

ThaSillas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could somebody please verify that all the menu's on this download link work still?

Z

Zera Slaps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can proof you that it works

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Could somebody please verify that all the menu's on this download link work still?
As i stated above i tried them all and they work, however some of these are older menus and exes that may not work on latest patches or be live safe.

D

DivideLobbys

Best Host
Reaction score
Thanks bro most work good.

T

Tablet

Good Times Aye
Reaction score
Check out my tool pack in my signature!

B

Boier 12345 savage