What's new

Discussion A Big Dilema

o Silent Hill o

o Silent Hill o

...And The Snakes Start To Sing...
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have gotten to 7th prestige and I'm now able to reset my stats (I got reset BTW), I have mostly everything Diamond and everything. Should I reset my stats ?

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have gotten to 7th prestige and I'm now able to reset my stats (I got reset BTW), I have mostly everything Diamond and everything. Should I reset my stats ?
Only if you want to or care about your k/d .___. i didnt because i was sick and tired of people talking crap before the game even started but i do regret reseting as it was fun being underestimated

Heavens Grenade

Heavens Grenade

Brick Squad
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Only if you want to or care about your k/d .___. i didnt because i was sick and tired of people talking crap before the game even started but i do regret reseting as it was fun being underestimated
It's fun having people see my terrible k/d and then smacking them during a game.

OT: Do you what you want, if you're bored then reset.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Not worth the extra time to get back there. My k/d is junk but it makes it that much better when you destroy a match.

o Silent Hill o

o Silent Hill o

...And The Snakes Start To Sing...
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's true, it's hilarious

Top Bottom
Login
Register