What's new

Discussion 9/25/14 Hotfix

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They said they were adjusting rewards so I wouldn't count them out yet.
I just saw that. My bet is they deal with the easy as hell, hardcore farming methods and then they redo the system in a new way that makes farming less important, but still a good optional activity instead of what it is now a pretty much necessary evil. :smile:

Evil Deeds

Evil Deeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They don't want it to be easy to get loot. Look people are already at the highest rank within the first 2 weeks.

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
People whining about the game getting more lame when they are there farming ofc they are gonna patch it they want you to play the game not just one area of the game.
I hope they stay on top of the hardcore farming.

crunchprank

crunchprank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Coming from someone who literally just found out about these farming spots last night and didn't get a chance to use any of them - are there any spots that didn't get patched, or did they pretty much take care of all of them?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew they would do something like this.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
Coming from someone who literally just found out about these farming spots last night and didn't get a chance to use any of them - are there any spots that didn't get patched, or did they pretty much take care of all of them?
theres a spot on venus that came out when then game first launched that is still pretty good. its a bunch of goblins on one side and dregs on the other, more work than the cave but you can still rack up the kills

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I had more fun farming than actually playing Destiny.

Orca

Orca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great, didn't see that they took ascendant materials out. Just found out after I beat black garden solo and scrapped the helmet... No point in Queens wrath anymore for me lol.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed

This games population is going to drop big time come November. Possibly drop a good chunk for Borderlands, since we actually get loot in that game.
Honestly I find myself going to Diablo 3 Ros a lot after playing now or just straight up wanting to play that more, much more rewarding experience, come November Ill be up on that next gen Gta V which I know for a fact ill have fun and wont regret my purchase lol I mean after playing the beta which seemed like it promised so much and had a lot of potential they really did not deliver in my opinion... Really blows, they couldve made this game so much better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register