Discussion 8995 Jtaggable and 9199??

• Thread starter xbrahaxz
  • Start date
  • Views 2,057
X

xbrahaxz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, i was searchin the web to see if anyone knew how to unban a xbox 360 jasper from xbl. (not jtagged). Its on 8995 and heres what i found.

http://www.taranfx.com/how-to-unban-xbox-360

I think it tells me how to basically make a 8995 or 9199 jtaggable. IT likes gives u steps in downgrading the kernal. Ofcourse you have to get the nand dump by using a usb or lpt cable. But after you dump the nand. It has this program that downgrades your kernal from 8955 or 9199 to a jtaggable type kernal. From there i guess you jtag it? But it skips that step and tells you how to unban your banned xbox. :biggrin:

IF your going to post calling me a retard fill free. Atleast ima believer

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
It is not possible to jtag an xbox that has kernal 7371 or higher. Say whatever you want, not possible.

X

xbrahaxz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did u read the webpage?

C

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Reaction score
nice little find :smile: this might bring kv's back into are jtags and piss of the little kids again !!!

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
did u read the webpage?
Yes, I'm telling you its not possible and If it was it would have been posted on here a long time ago. Look at the date. November 2009.

J

jimlfixit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello mate i read the web page. in a nutshell the original poster says to flash the nand with a new key vault on the assumption you have the original cpu key. this is still possible with consoles that have been updated to 9199 only if you have retrieved your cpu key before the efuse was blown eg before 7371 update. the current update doesnt allow you to run xell or to view your cpu key. so you can write a new kv on an original 9199 dashboard only if you have your cpu key when its was still at 7371.

S

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, are people unable to read the forums? This question has only been answered 100+ times. If you spent 1 minute on google, you would know this.

Top Bottom